Sunday, October 20, 2013

Vote Me For The Most Disciplined Person Everr Who Never Procrastinates And Does Homework On Time.

So I forgot that I have a math "competition" in like three days and a Math SAT Subject test in like two weeks. So it's time to panic.

I was going to study on Saturday but that didn't happen because my friend wanted me to help her on her dang essay. And if I hadn't been doing that, I would've been at the library getting my own sh** done. But noo. I have to be the good friend, don't I!

And today, I just loafed about. I didn't even take a shower until about 7 pm. I did make some chin chin earlier. But after that, I went to my room, did stupid stuff on the internet, and took a nap. Note that I already didn't even get up from bed until 11 am and I had the audacity to take a nap. So basically, I haven't been much awake this entire day.

That means I didn't get homework started until about two hours ago and I was loafing around with that.

I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. The chin chin I made ended up extra sugary. GAH.

So yeah... I should be getting work done now... But of course not. Instead, I decided to write a post because I haven't done so in awhile and this is obviously a more important obligation.

Anyway... I really don't have much to say. But I guess I'll just start rambling. Starting with the fact that it seems like EVERYONE is getting hooked up. Especially this year Everyone is getting hooked up or already hooked up and all the senior single man and lady populations are slowly depleting. Basically, as long as you are remotely attractive and fairly cool, you are in a relationship. Since I am none of those, I get none of it.

So sad, right? I was looking through photos on Facebook and I saw that one of friends that I used to ride the afternoon bus with was going to homecoming with some guy she's hooked up with. Not our homecoming. His homecoming. I didn't even know she had a boyfriend. And a REALLY good looking one at that. But of course, she is pretty and extremely funny so of course, she's got herself a looker.

And all my friends who are single are being super mopey has heck. It's already bad that I'm depressed about this sh**. But when I'm not depressed about it, I'm all Independent Woman like, "I don't need no man to fulfill my needs!" But all my friends are like, "Oh mahh gooodd! Why can't I just have a boyfriend!? Everyone is already hooked up for PROM! WAHHH WAHHH!" And they're all badly influencing me!

I thought people just went with friends to prom anyway. But it's starting to look like my happy prom night future is bleak.

You know, I was talking with my friend on the phone yesterday (which is rare) and she brought up how our circle of friends are so different and don't really mesh. And yeah, she's somewhat right about that. She doesn't like hanging out with my group of friends but then, she had the audacity to say that I don't seem to like hanging out with her group of friends. And that just made me wanna flip a bed. Sike. Not really. But what she said was absolutely not true.

For the past few months, she's been talking about all these people that she's now been hanging out with now that I haven't been there to hang out because of my internship and what-not. Admittedly, the people she hangs out with are not people I usually hang out with (because they are all way cooler than me) but how would she know that I don't seem to like hanging out with her group of friends if I never have in the first place?! Plus, all the friends that she DOES hang out with at the same time I'm around all seem to immediately like me and we click right away. In fact, most of the time, I'm friends with the people before I realize that she's friends with them. So I had NO idea what she was talking about.

I told her to name one instance when that was not the case. And she named this BS incident on Wednesday when all the seniors were locked in an auditorium together and I decided to sit next to her. And she was sitting next to these two friends: one I already knew, that other I have never talked to in my life. She said that I didn't seem to enjoy sitting there or talking with them. When FIRST OF ALL, the girl I knew was sitting three seats away, snuggling up with her new boo. And the other girl was sitting two seats away and I barely knew her nor was I in the position to get to know her.

I know she was trying to make the plane even but I already know that she thinks my friends are weird and "uncool" and she doesn't really mesh with them. Which I get. I TOTALLY get it. And I'm not even offended by that. The truth of the matter is that out of the "group" that she thinks I hang out with, there are only about 4 or 5 out of about 10 of them that I consider true friends. And there are only 2 that I would say I am really close with.

I don't know. That just kinda annoyed me and it really doesn't annoy me as much as I'm making it seem. But sometimes, you get caught up in the heat of the moment.

So I found out about this thing called Grad Night which I had known about WAY before. But this entire time, I thought it was just some senior party. But apparently, it's a lockdown at a community center. And basically, the entire senior class stays overnight in this huge 12th grade slumber party with music and an indoor swimming pool, and games, and prizes. And a swimming pool.

Okay, so I am planning on going in this said swimming pool. And if the entire senior class is going to be there, including The Guy, then I want my body to be prepared to be seen in a bathing suit. So that is like, my new motivation to cut down on the cookies and chips. I'm going to prepare healthy meals and hopefully, start working out again. I'm gonna get this body together because my arm and back fat is atrocious.

It'll also be nice to have a fit body in time for prom and all the other festivities. So yeah...

I'm just gonna continue on with the senior stuff. We got this packet with the list of superlatives that seniors are supposed to fill out and turn in by Friday this week. I realized that I didn't really know a lot of the cool and qualified people's names and I didn't really like any of the people I did know so I'm planning on not filling it out anyway. I thought it would've been cool to fill it out with my friend but if I don't even like the people I'm nominating, then why should I even fill it out?

I also hate when people tell other people to nominate them for certain superlatives. Like, who are you to tell me what I should think of you? Just because you think you have best hair doesn't mean I do. In fact, anyone person I see who's prostituting themselves for a certain superlative is automatically not being chosen for it. At least by me. IF I even decide to do it.

We'll see how it goes.

Now I need to finally work on my group presentation for some random organic chemist named Victor.

Peace teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment