Thursday, October 17, 2013

Say That You Love Me.

Today was such a meh day.

Because of the PSAT, all the seniors were rammed into a auditorium where we were given "energetic" lectures about senior events, activities, and requirements to graduate. They tried to make us feel proud that a whopping 150 students paid for caps and gowns that day. Wow! Congratulations for giving us your money!

I'm a very cynical person so I thought the whole thing was all pretty shitty and completely stupid.

It didn't help that my self-esteem was significantly lowered when they decided to announce the students who got and almost got some National Merit or Achievement Award. I knew about the awards junior year but I didn't know it was something you signed up for and I'm sure I barely qualified with my score of 176. But it seemed like everyone who was anyone (in terms of Science and Tech) had gotten recognition. And I just felt completely stupid.

Being with a whole bunch of smart people has really taken its toll on me.

But whatever... As I was saying, the whole thing was done. And we spent about two hours listening to lectures, waiting for people to pay for cap and gown chiz, and simply waiting. My school was hosting this 30-Day Health Challenge game show thing or whatever and we were going to watch the game show live in the auditorium as it was being recorded. Basically, some seniors at our school auditioned to be on this challenge thing and I was actually a bit pumped up to see what it was all about.

The whole thing ended up being complete bull sh**. The contestants had NO idea what the answers to any of the questions were and neither did I. Everyone was just looking like fools, including the game show host. Luckily, I got to leave for my internship once the first round finished. I don't think I could last for the rest of it

While I was sitting in the auditorium, I was just waiting for The Guy to come in from his internship at any moment. I had two empty seats next to me and I was sitting right at the entrance. For sure, he would have had to sit there. I was thirsty as heck. But of course, he never did come in. In fact, a bunch of the AM interns were coming in pretty late. I guess because they didn't have to come in early. Some PM interns just did not come to school. Good choice for them.

Nothing really major happened today though. I wanted to go get my university ID so that I didn't have to do that awkward thing I did yesterday to the cute bus driver. I actually looked at a map of the campus and found that I had passed the building yesterday unknowingly.  I went to the building after being in the library for about an hour only to find out that the services had closed. And it was really annoying.

I didn't want to risk what happened yesterday so I decided to just walk home. It really wasn't as bad of a walk as I thought it would be. The weather was relatively cool and I had done my inhaler before leaving the library. Nevertheless, I was still ungodly sweaty when I got home.

So I have no homework today because I didn't go to any of my classes and I did my Stat homework yesterday. But watch me still manage to go to bed at 3 am. I have a nice cup of peppermint tea with lemon right beside me and I actually made myself lunch for tomorrow. So I'm hoping things are good for tomorrow.



This morning, I woke up 15 minutes late and rushed to get ready and I managed to get my clothes on and get out of the house at 7:38 am which would've been good if my bus had been coming at its regular time. But it hadn't. So I was deathly afraid that I was going to miss the bus (okay, maybe not deathly but you get what I mean). I forgot to pack a bottle of water and I didn't eat breakfast though but when I got to the bus stop, the other kid who rides my bus was still there. The bus happened to get there at almost 7:50 am, enough time for me to go back and get myself together and come back. So basically, I hate my bus driver.

Saying "Good Morning" to me in the morning doesn't cut it Mr. Bus Driver.

Oh yeah, there's this man who lives near my bus stop that I had never seen before in my life. But he says Good Morning to me and he's really nice and he makes my mornings. That's all I have to say. I like when people say Good Morning to me. Especially people I don't know. I'm not sure why...

Err... yeah. I'm going to go to some frivolous things on the internet. BUH-BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment