Thursday, December 12, 2013

Admission Confirmed.

I got an e-mail from Fordham confirming my acceptance into their school. I think they've grounded it into me that I've been accepted since November (or October?). So it wasn't anything special to me. I just need to fill out that FAFSA and see how much money they're gonna give me.

And the myths are true. You do have to pay to accept a school. Smh.

Oh yeah. And UPenn is sucking me. I keep getting messages from them to apply to their school. It's because they want me. And guess what, UPenn? I am applying to you! Just give me the money now!

And this is why I might not get into college.

My sister was annoying my life this evening. I was trying to take my daily after school nap and she wouldn't stop wailing like a freaking cow. Or what she calls "singing". I was really contemplating just slamming her head into the wall until she went quiet. She's so lucky I didn't.

And now there's McDonalds upstairs but I don't wanna get any because I think I just might gouge some eyeballs out.

In other news, I really like how my study is going so far. My internship comrade is way ahead of me and is already calling in participants while I'm still in the developing process. But right now, I'm programming the study and it's my favorite part. I think I've said it before but this is the stuff I live for.

So yesterday, I got a basic training on how to program the study and I knew it would be a bit difficult to fully understand but I didn't realize HOW difficult. It took me about two hours (a little less or a little more?) to figure it all out. The program was really glitchy. It kept having system errors and it needed to be updated. But I finally got around to it.

By the time my hours were up, I had figured out how to put the sounds in and I had to resize all the pictures in order for them to it on the screen correctly. But it worked out! And tomorrow, I have a WHOLE bunch of resizing to do. A whole bunch of file addresses to type in. It's gonna be tiring but I'm gonna enjoy it because I like having some important shiz to do when I'm at my internship.

And I sound like a huge nerd. *snort*

Today, I blew caution to the wind and just ate. I ate a burnt cheese sandwich in the morning (with a few sips of green tea). I went to school and got myself breakfast (even though I ate breakfast). It was one of those Eggo Mini Waffles and they were warmed up and cinnamon-y and tasty. I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and string cheese for lunch. I didn't even wait until I got to my internship to eat. I ate right during the bus ride. When I got to my internship, I bought a packet of cookies. And I would've bought more but I felt a bit shameful. When I got home, I crushed on half a tortilla with hummus and rice. And I felt like I ate more but I can't remember what. Maybe I didn't eat.

And sooner or later, I'll go upstairs and get my McDonalds snack wrap. Even though I dislike snack wraps now.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment