Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow, Blankets, and Christmas Lights.

The struggle is real this Sunday.

I have SOO much to do. It's crazy. I decided to spend my Saturday completely loafing because I thought I deserved. Then, I loafed for almost the entire day today. And now I have to complete all my homework before tomorrow.

And it snowed today. I wasn't as blissful about it as I thought I would be. But nevertheless, it was a nice expected surprise. I also decided to put up the Christmas tree, finally. And there's been Christmas music blasting through the house since noon.

I'm not as excited for Christmas as I thought I would be or as I was. I don't think I've even thought once about getting presents or the actual Christmas day in the last two weeks. I've just been thinking about going on break so I can sleep in, be done with testing, and get my college applications finished. College is the number one thing on my mind.

Right now, I just want a good enough score so I can get a good scholarship to go to Temple. Or perhaps, get accepted into the University of Pennsylvania even though I'm not really ecstatic to go there. But it is the only Ivy League I think I have a chance of going to. Except my SAT Subject Test scores are poor. Really poor. God. Another thing to worry about.

I won't take the subject test again though. At least, I don't think I would. Maybe having a watch will help me  next time. I don't know.

Really, the schools I'm looking forward to right now are just Temple, Boston, and maybe Chapel Hill.

So let me just complain some more... Today I had and have to:

  • Finish some worksheets for AP Biology. One of them took FOREVER.
  • Do vocabulary and problems or Statistics.
  • Maybe finish reading Wuthering Heights and some corresponding questions that my teacher gave to us.
  • Lab for Orgo
  • Finish forging the entries in my Research Practicum log book
And I have a whole bunch of other things that I have to do in the week. I can't. What is this, senior year?

And let me complain some more and say that my county better give me at least a two hour delay tomorrow. At LEAST. Late, preferably. But I don't mind getting out of school two hours early either. Is that really too much to ask for? 

Okay. Complaints are over for now. I need to tell you guys a secret.

For the past few days, I've been obsessed with listening to guys moaning. It's just so lovely. I don't want to go into details about the whole ordeal. 

I just like the sound of guys moaning. 

Ugh. I feel like a sick-o for typing that. 

I guess I'll just leave it at that. College decision notifications are near and that's what I'm looking forward to besides winter break. Oh and my study is coming along pretty well. My sequences are being manipulated and I'm going to finally be able to put together the program that will be used to conduct the study. It's going to be exciting but nerve-wracking. I'm going to have to get used to speaking to parents and little children. 

I still wonder why I decided it would be a good idea to study children. But I did. And now I'm here. 

Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment