I wasn't feeling bad about being totally unliked by boys until I realized how many guys actually liked my friend. I mean, they are not the guys that she likes but she's pretty enough (she's absolutely gorgeous actually) to get guys. And even the guys she wants. She just happens to hang with guys who are not up to her par in attractiveness and those guys fall in love with that and then it's the whole crush-unwanted-crush cycle. Maybe if she was more comfortable with talking to guys she actually liked, she would get them.
I thought we were in the whole "ugly girl" thing together but evidently, we're not. Some sexy guy is gonna ask her to prom and I'll be the one without a prom date.
I got that two-hour delay I wanted though I wasn't satisfied. I wasn't ultra-tired when I woke up and classes were only 30 minutes. But meh...
It's supposed to snow in the morning and I'm just hoping that gives me something. Another two-hour delay? Two-hour early? No school?
I'm kinda hoping for a two-hour late kinda thing because it means that I only have two classes for the day because I just leave for my internship at my regular time. Then, my lab is having a pizza party so it'll all be merry and jingle balls.
I was blessed that the teachers of the classes that I didn't do homework for last night didn't check anything. So that's what I'm supposed to be doing now... along with studying for the ACTs. I overslept.. My nap lasted until 10 PM. So I missed some needed hours for work and study. And now I'm about to attempt to do 10 days of this Christmas challenge instead of getting my actual work done.
My priorities doe.
For the ACT, all I need to do is work on my time. I have all the concepts down, I think. I don't have to study and stupid vocabulary. I don't have to learn any weird math strategies and tricks. It's just plain old math that I learned throughout high school The science section gets me though.
On the ACT practice test that I took, I got a... Wow. I just checked for my scores and they're gone. Wow. Princeton Review. I didn't know you were a freakin' b****.
Lol. Nope. It's there now.
My composite score was 26, which is hella bad even though I did better than 83% of test takers. That's BS. My English was 31. My Math was 25. My Reading was 29.
And my Science was a 20. Start crying for me.
My Writing was a 6. Whatever that means.
And yeah, my score was just really bad. I should be studying right now. What am I doing?!
ANYWAY! There's this Ukrainian band that I've been obsessed with for the past few days. They're called Okean Elzy or Океан Ельзи. Their name translates to Elza's Ocean in English. I don't really know what their name has to do with anything. I want to learn more about them but it's hard because they seem to be kind of exclusive to the Ukraine. All their songs are in English. Any information I can get about them is from Wikipedia because everything else is in Ukrainian (is that a language?).
My favorite song by them is Bez Boyu, which I think translates to Without You. It's such a pretty song. I think I understand the gist of the song. I wish I fully understood the lyrics.
I noticed they've had a bunch of changes in their band members. Particularly their guitarist and bassist. And that's upsetting because they've had some cute guitarists and bassists and they keep changing. It's a bit frustrating. It's even more frustrating that the lead singer is the only guy that ever shows up in their music videos except for a few exceptions. And in those exceptions, his face is show about 70% of the time while each member gets a share of the other 30%.
I guess the lead singer is cute, I guess. I mean, maybe if I was like 40 years old. I would say in his earlier videos he was cute but now he looks like an old, balding man trying to look young. The most attractive band member would most probably be the pianist. He reminds me of a mix of Johnny Depp and some other rugged looking guy.
If not him, I would've said the guitarist who I'm not really sure is even the current guitarist because of Wikipedia. And I'm guessing now. But whatever.
![]() |
| What? |
The bassist is cute too. He reminds me of Georg Listing from Tokio Hotel. In theory, he's cute. But he's overshadowed by the rest of the people in the band. At least by me. It's probably different with the females of Ukraine.
This post went on for longer than I expected.
Bye!



No comments:
Post a Comment