Little did I know that the juice had expired on December 10. And my mom got the juice this weekend.
I only found out about it tonight when I decided to read the carton and there was a bunch of languages on the carton but German was the most prominent language. And I could tell because I took German in ninth grade. And then I read something that said to drink the juice in two days after opening. And something about checking the expiration date. And that's when I came to find out I had been drinking expired juice.
That woman is wicked. I won't tell my mom though because she loves her. And she's a nice lady. Except she's wicked.
The juice was delicious though. I can't fade.
Today was a very "meh" day. Everything was basically a blur. I go to school tired than usual and I don't really wake up until about 3rd or 4th period. And I'm yawning just thinking about school. It's so monotonous. I can't handle this week any longer.
At my internship, I almost finished the programming my study. Everything is done: the sequences, the pictures, the two versions of the program. Except I found out that one sequence was missing but it wouldn't be a problem to get done. One of the sound files may be messed up as well. And I might have to make some minor tweaks but all the heavy duty stuff is done. And I actually stayed for the full required two hours and 45 minutes.
Winter break starts next week. And that basically means essay writing week. I'll be writing essays for college, for scholarships... I guess that's it. But I don't wanna think about it. I'm even afraid to look at the deadlines for some of the scholarships I was supposed to do because I know I missed a few.
My SAT scores also come out next week. I'm not as afraid of seeing them as I was in October. But it's still nerve-wracking to think about.
A whole bunch of kids in S&T have been getting accepted to Ivy Leagues and top schools. From what I've heard and seen, two kids got accepted into Columbia, a few kids got accepted into UPenn, one kid got accepted into Stanford, and about to kids got accepted into Georgetown.
And I got accepted into Fordham! Where's my round of applause?
I was happy for everyone at first but now it's getting to be sickening. I keep thinking of how much I loafed throughout high school and I'm thinking of everyone else. The Guy, even though he seems a bit nonchalant about school, is a good soccer player, plays violin, took Latin 500, and was a semi-finalist for the National Merit Award. He's not even the top of the top at school. It would be depressing if recount to you the activities and accomplishments of the kids who ARE at the top. So I won't.
But then there's me. My SAT score is only relatively good. But mediocre compared to other S&T students. I got straight As and a B junior year, but my grades before that were mediocre as compared to other S&T students. I'm in SADD but I barely do anything. I'm a member of TLC, but the last time I went was the second week of school. I won a poster contest once. I played orchestra once. But as a second violin and a really sucky second violin too. I played tennis once too. But I didn't play any real matches.
It's a miracle I even got accepted into Fordham.
Christmas is coming soon. I guess for the next few days, I'll start turning up that Christmas music because it isn't beginning to feel like Christmas at all. I wish we could have a white Christmas but that won't happen.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment