But I should be getting back into it by the end of this week. I promise.
And I keep sneezing and sneezing. What is this?
Today, I took the final SAT I'll ever take Hopefully. And for the first time since I've been taking the SATs, I walked out of the testing site feeling content.
It blows my mind how a simple watch could effect my performance on a test. That and I think God actually blessed me with this one. I was pacing myself pretty well and I was able to at least LOOK at all the problems before time was up. I was able to FINISH all the problems except for one math section. I knew almost all the words in the Critical Reading section. I wrote an actual five paragraph essay instead of a four paragraph one like I would do before. And I think I did pretty okay on it. Hopefully, at least a 10.
Please God. Allow this test to be as good as I feel about it.
Today as actually been a pretty eventful day though. I went to a wrestling match to support one of my friends who is on the team. It was the first time I had ever been to a wrestling match and it was definitely interesting. My friend kept commenting on how gay of a sport it is. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't agree. They wore the tightest spandex. And the object of the game is to pin down your opponent for a certain amount of time. The struggle it takes to pin down an opponent almost looks like rape.
But really, I respect the sport. I actually really like it.
Our school team did lose though. But they were all just cool about it and we all went to IHOP where my friend and I felt like the third wheels (or the like, 16th wheels) because it was all the wrestling team, my friend who was on the wrestling team, and then me and my friend (the side chicks). And we were literally the side chicks sitting all the way at the end of the table. But a few of the wrestling team members were pretty nice and cordial to us. My "cousin" was also on the wrestling team but he didn't go to IHOP with the rest.

It was a good Saturday.
Tomorrow, I want to put up the Christmas tree in our house FINALLY. And maybe decorate or at least think of some ways that the house could be decorated. We have merely our old Christmas tree and I'm not even sure how that's standing.
I also have a he**-load of homework and stuff to do. So I'll probably go to the university library to start doing it all. I've been having trouble actually getting stuff done at that library because this was the week after the Thanksgiving break and finals week is near.
After Sunday, ACT studying begins and I'm going to study just as hard as I did for the SATs on the ACTs.
You just never know with these things.

No comments:
Post a Comment