Thursday, February 28, 2013

[2/28/2013] Music I'm Loving Right Now.

Las banderas de San Juan piden pan, no les dan.

The songs I'm listening to at the moment really haven't changed much. Though I'm getting sick of listening to songs I have on my phone at the moment. I really didn't discover any new artists. Just some good songs from bands and artists that I used to have my music playlist from whiles ago.

As of very recently, these are the songs I've been listening to.

  1. Clean by Incubus
  2. Colors by Crossfade
  3. Dumb Nirvana
  4. Games Without Frontiers by Peter Gabriel
  5. How Soon Is Now by The Smiths
  6. Don't Speak by No Doubt
  7. Nix Hex by 311
But here are some other songs I've been listening to throughout February:
  1. Aqueous Transmission by Incubus
  2. LDN by Lily Allen
  3. Neither of Us Can See by Incubus
  4. Polyamorous by Breaking Benjamin
  5. Monster by Paramore
  6. Garden Grove by Sublime
I guess my artist of the moment is Incubus.


And a nice shout out to Lily Allen. Because she has some really good songs, great lyrics, and she's cute.


And I just wanted to mention that S.A. Martinez from 311 looks like my World History student-teacher. I just realized that today. LOL. It made that class a bit more interesting. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment