I was bit gutsy today and decided to stare down any guy I found cute. I blew caution to the wind and I think I made actual eye contact with two of them. And you know what? I'm not even ashamed.
One of them was this guy who I see everywhere. He has the class after my history class and he has the same math class as my friend so I see him every time I get out of math. I don't really have a big crush on him though he is undoubtedly cute. But what makes him so awesome his amazing long Spanish hair. The main reason I don't have a crush on him is because he seems like those Spanish hoodlums that don't ever come to school and if they did, they skipped and came to class sparingly. If I think about it, he doesn't really seem like that anymore since when I leave my history class, he's always the first one there. And since this past week, we've been in the library, he comes to the library early and sits there and I think I even saw him read.
I don't think you understand how hot that is. He totally broke that stereotype in my mind. And so today, I was walking with my friend and I made eye contact with him and I didn't look away and he didn't either. It was kind of weird but not really. I should have said something like, "You're hair is beautiful." Something.
Now don't get any ideas. I don't actually like this guy like that. I just like his hair and his face. That's all.
And there was another dude I had no problem staring down. He was the dude that my friend and I used to stalk. My friend and I were commenting about how he didn't look as cute anymore. And I took the pleasure of looking straight at him to make up my mind and I was like, yeah... no, he didn't. Then, eye contact and we kept walking.
Ha. It's pretty funny and fun now that I think of it. It's not awkward unless you make it feel awkward. Which is what I just realized now. Maybe I should do it and if the guy makes a weird wth-is-the-girl-looking-at-me-for-face, then I'll just smirk and do a combination of an eyebrow raise and a head nod up. Awesome, right?
I probably wouldn't try it with my ex-Ultimate Crush... I've made things too awkward already. Maybe I can un-awkwardize it by trying that little scheme.... Yeah, heck no. However, I'm going to be riding the bus for the first time this week and I hope he somehow sits next to me. That would honestly make my Friday. God please arrange the stars and make this happen. Maybe we could spark up a conversation about MGMT or something, I don't know.
I should be studying right now. Merpp.
So I've been trying to avoid talking about this because it makes me sad. But yeah... I cracked the screen of my baby, Brandon. It's so bad. I mean, the crack doesn't take up the whole screen but... it makes me feel horrible. I was rushing to my locker because I left my phone there and I wanted to get it before going to Physics. I was holding it in my arms and I was coming down the stairs and it splat on the stairs.
Okay, so I've dropped my phone thousands of times. But it has NEVER cracked before. I pick it up and see the shatters and my mood dampened the rest of the day... I keep denying that it happened. Maybe that's why I'm not fully depressed. I keep telling myself I'll get a job over the summer, pay it off, and no one will know. It will all be okay.
-_- Sigh.
My mood went up and down throughout the day but I can say that overall, I'm pretty okay. My friend isn't talking to me for some reason but that didn't totally dampen my mood. My other friends were being pretty cool and I've been making new friends so it's all good. Today, my Computer Graphics teacher said my concentrations have been coming along and that they are starting to relate and that made me SO happy. She honestly made my day with that. And it's probably the largest part of the reason I didn't come home annoyed or anything. That class has been stressing me out so I'm glad that she said that especially since I've been feeling inadequate about myself.
She said that I could be a children's illustrator. I laughed because it was a funny joke. Woman, I'm not stressing over my SATs to become a children's illustrator.
If I go on any longer, I'll be rambling about nothing. I have things to do anyway.
Peace & Deep Cracks.

No comments:
Post a Comment