But whatever.
I am acting totally chill when I have an English essay to complete, an outline for Chemistry to finish, and a Physics test to study for. But at least I made progress, right?
I was sitting in Chemistry, totally confused as to what we were even doing (which is totally unlike me), when I started thinking about hugs. Like those hugs you give your friends when you meet them at school. I like hugs and everything but I'm not really a hug-initiator, if you get what I mean. I have close friends I hug and close friends I don't hug. The ones I see ALL the time are the ones I don't hug actually. Why? I really don't even know.
Why do we feel so inclined to wrap our arms around someone when we see them. Do we just like touching that much? Like, "HEY! NICE SEEING YOU!" [touch] I don't know. It's so weird. Just like kissing. The idea of liking someone so much that you want to touch their lips with yours and intertwine tongues and saliva. I just don't get it. Not saying that I am an exclusion. There's a bunch of guys I want to kiss. Why? Because they're hot? So?
So I took my Calculus test. I don't wanna go much into it. I studied a bunch with my tutor yesterday and I thought I was totally prepared. I hope I did okay.
And African Takeover Day did happen. I was ashamed that I didn't rep a little Nigerian today because I saw a bunch of people with African clothes on. And on the intercom, they played African Queen which is basically like the modern African anthem. It was really nice.
Today, after my Calculus session, I went to this thing called Let's Gab. It's an acronym actually with words including Lesbian, Gay, and Transgender. But I'm not entirely sure how it goes. I heard about Let's Gab earlier this year but apparently, they've had it for many years before. And I never knew it was like a Gay Club or anything. I honestly thought it was some club where a bunch of kids sat around and talked about things.
My friend was the one who suggested we should go. And I was all up for it. Ironically, a group of kids from this Christian club that I sparingly go to came up to me and my other friend (who's Muslim), inviting us to go to the bible club on Thursdays. And then right after, we go to the gay club. (Ha. You know what I mean.)
Typing this is making my heart flip. :S
When we came in, everyone was staring dead at us which made me uncomfortable. But I kind of shrugged it off. Then, we played a game of slapping each other's hands. Then, two more of my friends came and it was a big ball of fun. Everyone was super cool and nice and my friends and I are planning on going there from now on. For me, I'll have to come after my Calculus sessions but that's fine.
So tomorrow, after school, my friends and I are going to Wendy's to eat. My friends planned it yesterday because we were planning on skipping 8th period and going out to eat, but we cancelled it because didn't have time to go and come back. Anyway, I'm not sure what else we'll do after Wendy's but I hope it'll be fun. I feel sorry for my "father" because he'll be the only guy, unless he invites his guyfriends. I hope he does because his friends are cute (even though they all have girlfriends).
I thought I was going to rest this weekend. But that won't happen. I wanted to clean my room, catch up on Pretty Little Liars, bake cookies, do my service hours, and sleep all weekend. But I also have a rough draft for World History to do, a final essay for English, the usual concentration for Computer Graphics, a can project for Computer graphics that I need to start, Physics videos, and perhaps more work if my other teachers decide to assign some. I really wanted to finish my friend's drawings too that I have badly procrastinated on. And I need to finally finish my NASA internship application too.
UGHHH! Friday afternoon will probably be my only "chill" day for this weekend.
Peace & Dumb Essays.

No comments:
Post a Comment