My calculus teacher was telling us a little story about the guy who created our calculus books who he apparently met. And he was telling us how the guy was a good guy but he was a jerk. And in my mind, I was thinking, how could you be a good guy if you write calculus books? Like wha..?
God was totally on my side today. I aced my Physics test with a 100% though I got a 0 for homework because I forgot to bring it. And that just irks me so bad. Ugh. It's always the worst when you actually do the homework and don't get the grade for it.
I was so focused on passing the physics quiz that I totally abandoned Calculus and Chemistry. I ended up studying for Chemistry the period before and I think I clutched it. I think I did okay. It's the only class where I can correctly estimate how I did. In Calculus, if I think I got a 100%, I may as well subtract 10 points from that. I always do about 10 points worse than I think.
So yeah... that happened. And I attempted to study for Calculus the period before but just couldn't but thank God, he moved it to Monday. And so now, I have a test every day of the week next week so I will die. This weekend, I'm studying super hard for SAT. That means I need to get a lot of what needs to get done today because on the weekend, I'll have no time for anything.
Oh Brad! *kissy noises* Oh Liz!
Yesterday, there was another prom proposal. I don't I've been telling you guys about them. There's been like four big ones these past two months. And yesterday was probably one of the best ones. So it happened like it always does. Everyone gathers downstairs at the senior lockers. And then everyone gathers around and our school is created in a way where all the hallways are on the outsides so you can look down and see the next level if you looked down the end of a hedge or something. So everyone crowds around the hedges to look down and see the whole spectacle.
That's just a little description of how it goes down. So this time, a group of guys on the step team did cute and cool step in the middle of senior lockers for the girl. And then, the boys came out with posters saying WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME? And the girl was all bashful and stuff and I think she got flowers too. And then suddenly, confetti began raining down on them and it was cute. Like, I have to admit it was really cute. I don't even like chiz like that but I can't deny that I liked it.
The last one I saw, the guy sang to the girl. And I'm sure that was really cute too but I missed most of it. By the time I came, I only heard music from the stereo they brought.
They never did stuff like this last year so it's all new and crazy. I wonder if people from my class will do that next year. If they do, it's only because the kids of this year influenced them. I get this vibe that my class doesn't do shit. I mean, I don't.
It's been emotionally hard. I don't know if it's hormones or what but my want for a guy is raging mad. I don't want a boyfriend, I just want a boy. Does that make any sense?
I really just need to be focused. I know God has the perfect guy for me and I just need to chill out and focus on school, but it's hard.
My parents need to get their mouths checked. They make the grossest noises after they finish eating. I can understand the noises WHILE you're eating. They are still gross but I can deal. But afterwards, you should be done eating. I shouldn't be hearing that. And they sound so gross and UGH. I can't deal. I can't.
A group of people tried to do the Harlem Shake at my lunch but it was a complete failure. The administrators didn't do anything about it when they saw a guy standing on the table. But when the plan completely failed, I think they gave them lunch duty for their failure to entertain them. The administrators at my school are slackers.
Peace & Streamers
I was so focused on passing the physics quiz that I totally abandoned Calculus and Chemistry. I ended up studying for Chemistry the period before and I think I clutched it. I think I did okay. It's the only class where I can correctly estimate how I did. In Calculus, if I think I got a 100%, I may as well subtract 10 points from that. I always do about 10 points worse than I think.
So yeah... that happened. And I attempted to study for Calculus the period before but just couldn't but thank God, he moved it to Monday. And so now, I have a test every day of the week next week so I will die. This weekend, I'm studying super hard for SAT. That means I need to get a lot of what needs to get done today because on the weekend, I'll have no time for anything.
Oh Brad! *kissy noises* Oh Liz!
Yesterday, there was another prom proposal. I don't I've been telling you guys about them. There's been like four big ones these past two months. And yesterday was probably one of the best ones. So it happened like it always does. Everyone gathers downstairs at the senior lockers. And then everyone gathers around and our school is created in a way where all the hallways are on the outsides so you can look down and see the next level if you looked down the end of a hedge or something. So everyone crowds around the hedges to look down and see the whole spectacle.
That's just a little description of how it goes down. So this time, a group of guys on the step team did cute and cool step in the middle of senior lockers for the girl. And then, the boys came out with posters saying WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME? And the girl was all bashful and stuff and I think she got flowers too. And then suddenly, confetti began raining down on them and it was cute. Like, I have to admit it was really cute. I don't even like chiz like that but I can't deny that I liked it.
The last one I saw, the guy sang to the girl. And I'm sure that was really cute too but I missed most of it. By the time I came, I only heard music from the stereo they brought.
They never did stuff like this last year so it's all new and crazy. I wonder if people from my class will do that next year. If they do, it's only because the kids of this year influenced them. I get this vibe that my class doesn't do shit. I mean, I don't.
It's been emotionally hard. I don't know if it's hormones or what but my want for a guy is raging mad. I don't want a boyfriend, I just want a boy. Does that make any sense?
I really just need to be focused. I know God has the perfect guy for me and I just need to chill out and focus on school, but it's hard.
My parents need to get their mouths checked. They make the grossest noises after they finish eating. I can understand the noises WHILE you're eating. They are still gross but I can deal. But afterwards, you should be done eating. I shouldn't be hearing that. And they sound so gross and UGH. I can't deal. I can't.
A group of people tried to do the Harlem Shake at my lunch but it was a complete failure. The administrators didn't do anything about it when they saw a guy standing on the table. But when the plan completely failed, I think they gave them lunch duty for their failure to entertain them. The administrators at my school are slackers.
Peace & Streamers

No comments:
Post a Comment