Today was so cold. Bitter cold. PAINFULLY COLD. I'm still shivering 3 hours later from how cold it was.
The stupid bus went out of schedule and was hella late today. And I was basically standing outside in 30-something degree weather for about an hour. When I finally got into the bus, I couldn't feel my feet and my hands were in pain from trying to do things.
But a great thing happened and my friend from Parkdale was on the bus and I ended up sitting next to him. Remember LeBron? Is that what I code-named him? I don't know. His first name is the same as a famous basketball player so that's what I code-named him something like that. I still don't feel comfortable putting real names out there though I think my blog is more private than it was before.
I don't know if I explained this before but I had to somehow put my blog on private because my teacher is now making us put our artwork on Google Images to confirm whether we have plagiarized anything or not. So one week, I put one of my artworks into the Google Image Checker Thing and it pulled up my blog... First, now I can't post my work on here, at least not until after this year when my work is checked my College Board and what not. And second, people cannot randomly stumble upon my blog. I wanted to completely put it on private but I couldn't figure it out and I tried removing the post but that didn't work either. But yeah, usually I get at least 20 views (sometimes more) on each of my posts but it's gone down to like three and I'm sure all of them are me.
But yeah... I'm digressing. I actually know the meaning of digress now. I'm dumb. I was at first, using the word, if I did use it, as if it meant I understand. Or something like that.
Anyway, I saw my friend and the whole encounter went better than I thought. He was still funny and cute (if I must say so) as before. He had gotten a little stubble too. And we were just talking about old times while my two friends were in the back arguing with some other guys about religion. I had a new friend to hang out with but I kind of abandoned her to talk with my old friend. But after, we went to Wendy's together (though we didn't eat anything).
Actually, this new friend who's not really a new friend but actually, I started talking to her more today. She is apparently my "father's" love interest. And he asked her out on Thursday. She turned him down but I found out today that apparently, she had always had a crush on him too. I was kind of shocked though not really because I remember one time she wanted to ask me something but then decided not to for some reason. And I have good sense radar you guys. I can't even tell you. But I kind of figured it had something to do with my "father". Anyway, I was totally surprised when my "father" said he liked this girl. I'm pretty good at sensing the girls he likes but I was totally shocked by it though he has told me that he thought she was cute. But I thought that was merely it.
Anyway, I don't know how the situation is right now. But today, they were hanging out with each other. So I guess she decided to say yes. I don't know. Something's happening.
I guess what kind of surprises me is that I didn't think my "father" would go for her type. Not that she was anything totally different. She's African but I never see Spanish and African couples ever. But she is cute and has a cute personality so I can see why he would like her. And they look good together. It's weird because my friends were thinking that we would look good together at one point but I was like, "Aw shucks. No you guys. That's incest!" And now they've seen the truth.
Yep.
I didn't stay for Calculus but instead, I stayed for Computer Graphics. I had to finish making up something for a restaurant menu. She was doing a check due today and I had absolutely nothing. I finally settled today on doing a fancy vegetarian restaurant but my friend was being a total douche and was like "Ew". Well screw him for stealing my Italian restaurant idea, yo.
It's Kurt Cobain's birthday btw. It just dawned that he is totally February guy. Like, if I hadn't known and someone asked me to guess the month of his birthday, I would've gone for February. Remember, I have those powers.
And I just woke up like an hour ago so I have a bunch of stupid work to do. I wasted all my time last night making those waist beads for my friend and in the morning, they ended up bursting in the hallways. I could tell she didn't like them though she said she did. I don't really care. I just wish I hadn't wasted all my time doing them when I could've slept or done much needed homework or studied for SAT. Anything. Everything. She made me late for Computer Graphics and later in the day, I find out that she was even mad at me for leaving her there to clean up the beads. -_- When I think about it, a good friend would have helped her. But a person who's trying to go to college wouldn't have. Which one do I want to be? A good friend or college student?
I feel bad nevertheless because if it was any other day. If I hadn't missed Computer Graphics already twice in a row and gotten scolded at, I would've totally stayed with her. I'm sure I really would've. But I don't know.
My ex-Ultimate Crush came into the hallway as I was awkwardly holding the beads when my friend went into a class to get paper towels to pick up the beads. I did like a little potty dance sort of thing so I didn't look I was just standing in one place as he walked in. I swear, this dude should know I like him or used to like him by now. It's too painfully obvious.
I almost died today at school though. I came into my Calculus class and find out that my teacher is checking homework. I was like, "The heck type of homework could he be checking?!" He hadn't assigned homework since last week. And then I find out that I didn't even bring my Calculus journal. So I rushed out of class went up the stairs to the other side of the building to go to my locker and get my journal and rush back to class. I ended up being really late to class and my heart was beating so fast, I thought I was having an asthma attack. He checked my homework and I don't even think he realized I was late. So it was all good at the end.
I couldn't afford to get a 0 for another homework.
I'll be staying for a Calculus session tomorrow which I already know will be torturous. Apparently kids just come to sleep now and get their points then leave. I would totally do the same but I have morals. And I was sitting in the front yesterday. :/ I mean, there's really no point. He's basically just redoing the problems in our AP book which already have the answers in them already. And I can barely pay attention because I'm so tired and the heck am I doing an extra hour of Calculus for? It's so painful being in those sessions.
So I must go. I've rambled a bunch today. I wanted to stay away from talking about school work too much. It's the same old. I'm going to attempt to take it easy today and get everything done. I'm especially going to study tonight for SAT. But tomorrow is going to be terrible. I have three exams: AP Physics, AP Chem, and AP Calc. I'll probably die. I'm not stressing about Chemistry. It's Physics that I'm worried about because I really don't know what's going on in that class and AP Calc... I'm always worried about that class.
I must leave now.
Peace & Waist Beads.

No comments:
Post a Comment