Monday, February 25, 2013
I'm A Total Boss At Everything... Except Calculus.
I was so siced today because I got my Physics quiz back and saw my 100% and then later in Chemistry, I found out I got a 100% on the test. I was beaming, if you couldn't tell. And what made it even more sweeter was that I heard the score of this guy who I regard as perfect because he seems to win at everything in life. I was always jealous of the guy because he seemed so smart. But on the Physics quiz, he got like a 70-something and on the Chem test, he got a 91 and I was just... I was elated. I wanted to shove my amazing grades in his face.
But now that I think about it, it's not like I actually ever knew what grades he got on any of his other tests, though I'm sure he gets good grades anyway. But I'm beginning to see that the smartest ones are never the loudest ones. (He's not loud, but he's not exactly quiet either.) I digress.
Let's see.
I probably failed my Calculus quiz today. I wish Calculus would disappear. If it didn't exist, my school experience would be so much better. I'm good at everything except calculus!
The SAT is in less than two days. I can't wait for it to be over though I still have a bunch of SAT words to study, a bunch of math problems I need to learn how to do, and blah blah blah. I really can't screw up with that test. If I can get a 2000 or higher, I think I'm set for life. I basically accomplished my one and only goal in life and then I can die happily.
Ha. No.
But yeah. Right now, the only hope I have is God. Hey, here's a crazy idea... What if I got a 2400 on the SAT?
...
HA HA HA HA HA HA! Never.
So I found out the other day that there are like SAT help blogs on Tumblr. They are the greatest things ever actually. If I wasn't so lazy, I would take full advantage of them. I guess I'm going to spend tonight studying SAT words because tomorrow, my tutor and I are doing a full SAT Math sesh. It'll be intense, I bet.
I was planning on going home and sleeping to prepare but I can't now because I have to finish my English test after school. I could also come early in the morning but I don't know... I'll have to tell my parents now... :/ I mean, I totally could. I would have more time to eat breakfast and the bus ride in the morning isn't all that hot anyway. I think I'll do it in the morning because I really want to go home in the afternoon.
I also have a cover letter for NIH due on March 1. I'm so screwed. The only time I'll have to work on it is tonight and tomorrow. That means I need to write it tonight. -_- It's all my fault for not getting it done earlier though.
I really don't even have much homework to do today. I just need to study and then make bachelorette party plans for my friend. (As a friend, I am obligated to embarass her in front of her boyfriend (who is also my "father")). I have plenty of time to start my cover letter tonight. So I guess I will. :D
So this will be a relatively short post. Time to be time-efficient!
Peace & Aces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment