Don't you have those days when you just wanna, spin around, grab your crotch, and cry, "HEE HEE!"?
Well. I do.
Yeah, they're playing Michael Jackson on the radio tonight. [Well they aren't right now. But they were.] I dunno. It's probably the anniversary of Thriller or something. [But they weren't playing Thriller. Or anything off the Thriller CD.] R.I.P. MJ.
And I'm sick. I have a sore throat. I could feel it yesterday. After I ate my McDonald's Chicken Select. I had that sick feeling I get whenever I do have a sore throat. Everything I eat makes me feel nauseous because my sore throat isn't allowing me to enjoy my food. And now I'm having cramps. [No, I'm not on my period. I hope. It just went away yesterday!] I think it's because I've been clearing my throat a lot and the muscles in my stomach are just sore. It was worse before. Like seriously, my head was throbbing. I was looking through pictures of a photoshoot with Bill and Tom Kaulitz in it. [Picture below.] And I couldn't even enjoy them because I felt dizzy. But the headache went away. =)
![]() | |
| I've always been more of a Bill girl but Tom looks hot in this photo shoot. Just saying. |
![]() | |
| And this is a VERY hot photo of Bill. |
And it's the anniversary of the album HUMANOID. It's funny because I haven't listened to any Humanoid songs today and in 40 minutes it'll be tomorrow. And it'll be too late. So here's a preview of all the songs from their album.
I remember I was OBSESSED with Dogs Unleashed. Here's actually a list of the songs I LOVED LOVED LOVED.
- Alien
- Dark Side of The Sun
- Pain of Love
- Dogs Unleashed
- Humanoid
- Screamin'
At the moment, I really like Noise. I don't listen to Phantomrider or Zoom Into Me. But Phantomrider is actually a really nice song. I'm not too excited about World Behind My Wall but it's a catchy song.
Okay enough of them. I was supposed to do a post about everything Tokio Hotel but I haven't been able to get to it. I'll get to it sooner or later.
So... I think that's all I have to say. I think. How about I tell you about church? Because I went to church today. Like I always do on Saturdays.
Well, I learned about baptism. It's funny because I was reading a little pamphlet about baptism when I woke up early in the morning after feeling like I had to faint. I never got to finish it because I felt even worse. But I was sitting in church and I was like, "OMG. I read about that!"
So pretty much they were saying how there's only one type of baptism. Like true biblical baptism. And that's by immersion. You get in the water and get fully drowned in water. It represents that every inch of your body is cleansed of all the sins you ever committed. You're pretty much starting a new life with Jesus. You don't get baptized because you're perfect enough. You get baptized because you've recognized that you're a sinner and that you need Jesus and you wanna follow him through life. You can get re-baptized if you feel that you've learned more truth. You might have turned your self against God but it's never too late to turn back toward him. He's there with open arms. I like the message. It makes me feel more sure of getting baptized. But I just don't like too much attention on me.
I want wanna point something out. I have a sick mind. I sometimes I like to think of me getting so sick so that people would surround me and feel sorry for me. That I'm this poor weak frail child. Dying away or something from cancer or a really bad flu. I think, "Oh, it won't hurt too much." But no. I would never wanna wish it upon me or anything. But still... It's so stupid that that's the kind of attention I wanna get. I sometimes even think about passing out in class. Like out of nowhere, fainting and falling to the floor. It's a scary thought. But then I've always liked reading or watching about scary things. I'd be so afraid and paranoid but it's not like I refrain from that kinda stuff. Not like monsters or unreal scary things. But real life things like disease and murders. Let me stop because I'm getting paranoid again.


No comments:
Post a Comment