First off, I just wanna finish my Oh.Em.Gee. post.
10/8/10
LOL. It's tomorrow now. Okay so let's see... I hate not finishing my post the day I wrote it. The feeling is all gone and then it's like you're writing a summary from a story I read in my textbook.
I'll just start with SENIORS. They are so nice. Like if I had to rank the different classes of guys, I'd say senior guys would be on top and sophomore guys would be on the bottom. Anyway, so I was playing soccer yesterday for Personal Fitness. These seniors came down the stairs to the track field. My friend Victoria* was like, "Are they skipping?" I mean, what else could explain it? [You: They're seniors. Seniors can do anything they want. Derr.] Me: True that.
So yeah, these dudes were like, "Hey, wanna be on our team?" The guy who said it acted kinda gay. I liked him though. But Victoria was all like, weirded out. He had nice long hair and he wasn't ugly. But he did... switch. And he liked to show his stomach too much. [No abs underneath unfortunately.]
So it was four of us protecting the goal. It worked in the beginning. I mean, the ball didn't go in at all. But I'm pretty sure soccer doesn't have four goalies. But they were playing a pretty messed up soccer game anyway. But being me, I know I'm not that physically advanced but I like sports. I'm just not that good... at all. Plus, my other friend, Manny* was out there playing too and I was kinda jealous.
But the thing is, I hate soccer balls. Especially soccer balls that look like they're about to be kicked. Last year, I was goalie for this soccer game at P.E. It was only a few kids in there because a lot of the kids went to Martha Washington for orientation. Since most of the kids at my middle school had that neighborhood school. But then unfortunately, the rest of us who had to go to Picnic High just stayed in school. Miserably. So yeah, I was goalie. If my friends were here, we would've been playing hockey or something but no. I had to play soccer. And then some Spanish kid. Yes, Spanish. I mean, what other race could do something like this? He kicked the ball so hard. And hit my head. I was in tears! That thing HURT. So now I'm mentally damaged. I have a fear of soccer balls.
Back to Personal Fitness class... I was just standing there, pretending I was defense, even though I wasn't do anything. With my friend Victoria who didn't wanna do anything in the first place. The gay-acting senior guy was so proud of us though. He was like, "Good job! You guys are doing great!" =DDD Then, while I was standing around doing nothing. A soccer ball mysteriously flew by my face and hit my head. It didn't hurt since it hit the side of my head but still... It was embarrassing. And it was my home girl Alyson who kicked the ball. [LOL. I only know Alyson from Biology but she's really nice.]
So after some minutes of standing around, Victoria spiked up some conversation with some senior. She told me that the dude looked like he was a sophomore. Truth was, he did. Kinda. In his face, you could tell he was older. But he was so short. Not shorter than me. But he was only like 2 inches taller. Victoria told the dude this. And then his twin appeared out of nowhere. I didn't know he was his twin at the time. But then I asked, "Are you guys related? You guys look alike." And then he was like, "We're twins!" So yeah... Nice guys. I like their swagger. Senior guys in general. They're all so sure of themselves. They don't need to prove anything anymore. They're just relaxing through their last year of school. The sophomore guys. No. I feel like they're all the same in some way. They're all about getting a girl. So if you're not bodacious or cute, then you won't be talked to. Not all sophomore dudes are like this. But the majority are.
I feel like everything I just typed didn't make sense. Meh. I don't care.
OMG. Yesterday, I was in freaking PAIN. I still am. I'll just make a list of everywhere I am in pain.
- I have one of those hangnails. Grr... I hate hangnails. I got it last week I believe. But it keeps tearing farther down. And it hurts so bad. It'll bleed and turn red and everything. I cut it like twice but still. They're so annoying. And I'm too lazy to go find nail clippers.
- LOL. Earlier this week, I woke up and my hip was hurting SO bad. I couldn't even move. If I moved one centimeter, PAIN! That's how bad it was. And I was walking like a crippled through the house at 6 AM. My mom said it was from sleeping on the couch. Okay, it's not like I WANT to sleep on the couch. First of all, my bed was infested with... THE BED BUGS. I remember that while I was sleeping on that bed, I had these rashes on my arms. I thought it was heat rash or something. I hadn't had a rash since I was young. I thought I was over this. But the thing just lasted all through summer. My dad bug sprayed my whole bed like three times and me and my sister had to sleep in the guest room. But we'd still see those icky disgusting bugs. My mom sprayed the bed one more times and she believes that the bugs are gone. She says that I should sleep in the downstairs guest room again. But... I'm too lazy to walk down those steps. =P Plus I'm scared. So yeah. My hip stopped hurting as bad as I got to school which was good because there was NO WAY I was gonna walk through an overcrowded hallway filled with remorseless, ignorant teenagers like a crippled. But I can still feel the pain there. Stupid couch. I think the couch has bed bugs now because my rashes are coming back. My sister has the same ones on her arms too.
- My TOE. Okay so what happened was... like two days ago, my brother and sister came back from school like, "OMG. A bus and a car crashed on our street!" Okay, so I live in a quiet predominantly white neighborhood. Stuff like this doesn't happen. So I ran out of the house looking to see the damage. But the bus and the car weren't there. Plus, I was in some real ugly house clothes and some college dude was walking down the street. So I ran back. My sister said that they probably towed the bus and car already. But then she told me that you could still see the pieces of the vehicles. So I got all excited and ran back outside. No shoes and all. My driveway is pretty much cement so I accidentally scratched my toe on the cement while running to get outside. Oh. My. Goodness. THE PAIN! My sister got some water in a bucket while I just shook my feet, trying to make the pain go away. I dipped my foot into the water and it somewhat provided some relief but it still hurt. I was too scared for her to even wipe off the blood. She poured some hydrogen peroxide on it and I left it alone to go do my homework. I went to bed and I woke up around 4:50 AM as I usually do. [I hate that.] And my toe hurt SO BAD. It was numb. I got scared. I thought it got infected or something. And I watch 1000 Ways To Die. This girl was shaving her legs and she nicked herself and then the thing got infected and she died. So why shouldn't I be scared? I told my mommy and she was all, "That's why I told you not to sleep on that couch." And I'm all like, what the heck? I hurt my toe OUTSIDE! So she looked at my toe. The nail and skin was all torn and icky. And I accidentally dropped my shoe on my toe which made it bleed. So my mom got all mad and was like, "Why didn't you tell me this last night?" WELL, I'm not the kinda person that obsesses over my little cuts and bruises. I thought the toe injury would just go away. But NOO. That's not what happened. So my mom went rubbed the toe injury with rubbing alcohol. Oh. My. Gosh. THE PAIN. It was SO bad. I wanted to cry. She rubbed too hard. No mercy at all. She found a band-aid. [In my house, that's a miracle.] I could at least put my sock over my foot without it hurting so bad. But I was walking on one side of my foot when I was at school. I walked like that for the whole day and when the pain DID start hurting less, I couldn't walk right again. My toe still hurts badly though. I accidentally hit my toe on a remote control that some stupid person left on the ground. That hurt really bad. And the band-aid peeled off and it's all white and icky.
- I got a cut on one of my fingers. I think it was my pinky. I'm not sure. I remember it hurt yesterday. I can't find it now. Even though it was bright pink when I last looked at it. But then it is dark right now so... I was trying to open up the case for my graphing calculator you know. I had scissors and EVERYTHING. But those plastic covers are HARD. I cut one side of the cover and I had to use my hands just to stretch it out and reach my hand in to grab all the contents out. And so I scratched my finger. So sad.
I think that's it... Upsetting right?
Okay, the last thing I need to discuss are my crushes. I wish I had done this post when my feelings were about to boil over. But the stove got turned to low before I could type out all my feelings. =DD METAPHOR!!! You'll be so proud English teacher lady.
So I really like this dude named Jake*. I wish I could use his real name. But I don't want to. The thing is, I don't have any reason to like this dude. Nothing reasonable. First of all, he's kinda ditzy. He went out with this girl named Sasha that you heard about in my Oh.Em.Gee post. I mean, any sane person would know that Sasha was a crazy witch. Even though all the guys had a crush on her. But Jake seemed madly in love with her. I could tell. He was always looking at her and talking to her or about her. He was obsessed with her. But they were like the perfect couple. Jake was on the basketball team. Sasha was on the cheerleading team. They were both tall and gorgeous. Jake is white though. And Sasha is black [but very light skinned]. At my school, it didn't matter. [Mainly because every girl thought Jake was sexy.] But then Sasha broke up with Jake. That was a happy day.
Other than that, Jake always seemed spaced out. And he seemed kinda slow [in the way he talked]. Even though he was in my 7th grade honors class. But I remember he had one of those moms that overly cared about their sons' grades and were too involved in school. So probably that's how he got into my class. Who knows? He wears these weird hats and doesn't care. I bet he knows he's hot and thinks that whatever he wears looks hot so it doesn't matter. [And he's right about that if he thinks that.] But he's ignorant. So probably not...
I think the only reason why I like him is because he's HOT. He has blond hair and nice eyebrows. And full lips. I mean, FULL LIPS. On a white dude. That's unheard of around here. [I go to a predominantly black/spanish populated high school, remember.] And he has pretty blue/green eyes. I dunno. I never got to look deeply into them and apparently, he doesn't know the color either. I know they're a pretty color, that's all. And he's thin and tall. When he's in the hallway, you automatically notice him.
Grr... I always want what I can't have.
Grr... I always want what I can't have.
Another dude that I can't stop thinking about is this guy named... er... let's call him... Jose. Yeah. Jose. So he's in my Biology class. He has really curly hair, a kinda big nose, pretty smile... He always wears shorts. And he wears colored contacts. He's brown skinned but he has a hint of a Spanish accent. So I think he's probably like Puerto-Rican or something. I guess I really like him because he's smart. Well he has to be if he's in my Biology class. Which is a 10th grade class. And we're in 9th grade! I think he's in 9th grade. I've seen him a few times in the Annex. To tell you the truth, I think I've only seen him once there.
But yeah. I haven't talked to him ever. Well I have. I said, "Those are you're actual eye color?" And he was like, "No. I mean, yeah. They're my real eye color." But he didn't even look at me. He batted his eyes at this other girl. That was ignorant...

No comments:
Post a Comment