There's some big issues going on with Jackie and Jonathon. If it was before,when they first started going out, I would have said I didn't like Jonathon. But now I like him a lot. Not like LIKE LIKE him. Like I have a crush on him. Because I don't. But he's really nice. He's my Spanish daddy. =D He's like the first of my friend's boyfriends that I actually approve of. Mostly because I actually got to know him and he's not ignorant. But now, Jackie is all... I dunno. She thinks it's not gonna work out. This coming from the girl who was all happy and cheery when they first hooked up. Saying that they'd be together for a long time. She really thought it the relationship was gonna work out. But no.
FIRST OF ALL, this Carlos person already has a girlfriend. I've seen them together. And they're always touchy and lovey-dovey. The only reason I care is because I knew the girl from elementary school. She'd always seemed like a sweet, nice girl. But what do I know? She could hardly speak English. But now I'm hearing that she even lost her virginity to this Carlos dude. But Carlos has been flirting with Jackie and saying stuff like he still has feelings for her. He even kissed her. TWICE. Jackie told me this. But she didn't tell me that she kinda liked it the second time. I found out after she admitted this to Jonathon. Jonathon was hurt. And I was hurt. Jackie was saying it all laugh-y and drunk. Even though she wasn't.
Jackie says that she wants to break up with him but doesn't because Jonathon is "fragile". I think you should know already but he tried to commit suicide one time. I really don't wanna see him depressed. But I know it's gonna happen soon. The break up. Because everything is just falling apart. Jackie doesn't even wanna hug him anymore. It would have been okay if I hadn't know this Jonathon person. But I do. And it will be awkward for me because I wouldn't be able to talk to him anymore. At least without it being awkward.
Like Jackie said, "Love sucks." I'm so glad I'm not in a relationship. Because like I said, high school relationships suck and they all lead to heartbreak.
This is not all I wanted to address actually. But it's already almost 12 AM and I'm too lazy to say anything more. I know I haven't written in a while. I need to. I have a lot of stuff to catch up on and I'm stressed because my straight As went down to Bs. I REALLY need straight As. Or at least mostly As. Only one B is acceptable. And that will be in Algebra 2 and Trig because I seriously don't know how I can pass that class.
- Freshman.

No comments:
Post a Comment