I should have a song of the day right?
Because if I totally did, it would be Zoom Into Me by Tokio Hotel. But I'm not gonna because there's not point. The only one who reads these posts is me.
Okay, so I went to some Mock Trial meeting after lunch today. The thing was, I was supposed to go back to Orchestra. But no. I skipped Orchestra to go. First of all, that place smells like... crap? I dunno. I can't remember. But it smelled, not good. I went with one of my new buds Kayla*. Yer. Let's call her that. And Kayla brought along one of her friends. Believe me, I have no idea what her name was. But she's funny.
So after the little Mock Trial, we went to the office to find about Yearbook. Because I really wanted to do that. I was only interested in Mock Trial because I heard it was good on your resume for college. BTW. There's way too many seniors signing up for that club. And everyone's black... =| Arguing, Black... Sorry for my racist comment but still...
Then we went to find the teacher who does the whole Yearbook thing. So we went and knocked on her door. First of all, the door didn't even look like a classroom door. The window was blocked off with something. So we just kept knocking. Then I realized we were knocking on the wrong door. When we came over to the right door, we just saw a huge room full of all these older students. NAHH! We didn't go in.
But by that time, D-Lunch was starting so a bunch of kids were heading over to lunch. [I had lunch an hour ago, B-lunch.] So yeah, I was heading back to Orchestra class and I saw... Jake. There was this tall-ish thin girl next to him. I thought she just happened to be next to him. But no. Their arms were linked together. Grrr... I just watched behind as they walked to class. The girl looked like a witch. [Substitute the w with a b] She had nice brown hair. And yeah. I don't like her. I felt like a piece of crud next to her with my slightly chubby stomach and slightly too big polo shirt and slightly too long pants. I forgot all about her and went to Orchestra class.
Too bad I was locked out. I pounded on the door so many times. [Okay, I didn't really pound. And I didn't do it too many times. I would look stupid. Derr.] But no one would open it up. And I SAW some kids look back. So wth? I knocked again and no one decided to look back this time. Stupid Mr. Teacher Guy. So I was just standing there like an idiot. Then some girls came by with all this lunch in their hands and started pounding on the door. THAT'S when Mr. Short decided to open the door.
Then he accused me of eating 3 extra periods of lunch. That hurt my feelings. I already feel fat and now you make me feel fatter. I showed him the little pass and everything. [Even though it wasn't my pass.]
Hmm... Something else I wanted to say... Oh. Someone apparently nominated me into SGA. FIRST OF ALL, I did not know about this. I didn't take those little form things to sign up for SGA. So wth? I didn't go around looking for signatures. But no. In my first period German class, some kid gave me some slip of paper saying something like,
"Jessica N. You are scheduled for your interview on October 12, 2010. [which was today]. Please bring your typed speech and arrange to stay after school on this day. [Eh hem! How could I arrange something I just found out TODAY!] Then you are granted Campaigning Rights to do blah blah blah SGA something something something."
That kinda shocked me. I thought this was some kinda joke. I think some people that hated me decided to get together and do this to me. I mean, I wouldn't have minded being Freshmen President. Hello! Popularity?!?!? But I didn't wanna do all the work so... But still... One of my new buddies, Cloe, said that it was because I probably didn't say hi to a few people in the hallway. Yeah, I need to start saying hi to people now.
But since I wasn't prepared, I didn't go. I was gonna go to the lady who was in charge to ask what's up with this. But I forgot. Plus, my friend, Rachel, wasn't supporting me. She was like, "NAH! You don't wanna be president." I didn't say anything argumentative. Maybe I didn't wanna be president. But after I saw that little witch who stole my Jake, I'm kinda rethinking this. I'll go in the morning tomorrow with my SUPPORTIVE friend, Carmen. So NYAH Rachel! NYAH!
Do I have anything else to say? How about I'm seeing Jose tomorrow. Remember? The boy from Biology?!
"Oh yeah!" said Mr. Kool Aid Man.
I hope Jake holds the door open for me again. Today was the second time.
And I'm gonna wear a sweater from my elementary school. It's actually my brother's from when he was in elementary school last year and he went to China so it was mandatory that he bought one. And since he's bigger then me. I can fit the sweater. So I'm gonna freakin' wear it. Then for gym, I'm gonna wear my shorts from middle school. Isn't that funny? =DD I don't think I'm gonna wear the shorts though since I'm too lazy to go find them.
- Freshman.

No comments:
Post a Comment