Monday, October 4, 2010

TAR-JAY MY A!

Today was a pretty normal day to tell you the truth. I don't remember anything significant. Eh... I guess I'm a little pissed. I lost my agenda book in my Biology class and I finally found it on Friday. Then I lose it again today. I think in English class. But I dunno. I NEED that Agenda Book! You have no idea how great that little thing is. Argh! I hope I find it. 

This doesn't have anything to do with anything but it's a cute picture nevertheless.
Not too interesting right?
Oh, I went out to get a graphing calculator. Finally... I wanted to get a pretty one like the ones I see the beauty gurus on YouTube have. I saw some cute cases at Target but I didn't wanna spend more than we already were. Those calculators are EXPENSIVE. Like seriously. They're over $100. So we first went to Staples. The manager dude had to go into a storage room to get the calculator. In my head I was thinking, "Hm. Probably they ran out of calculators on the shelves and hadn't finished unpacking their new ones." Something along those lines. 

The guy at the register was SO nice. He was very patient with my dad. My dad always has to ask lots of questions and get confirmation when he buys things. He was also funny. He was talking about the warranty and he was like, "You know what I do. About halfway through the year, I take back the product if it's missing a button or something. Even if it's perfectly fine. Just so I could get a new one." LOL. I thought that was hilarious. But the calculator cost like $119? We still bought the calculator from Staples but we went across the street to Target to see if we could get it cheaper.

Ugh. The employee was so rude. Okay, not exactly rude. But he showed no signs of friendliness. He was all mumble-y and grunt-y. Too bad the calculator at Target cost like $109. Like seriously, you're saving $10. Even the warranty was cheaper. So my dad bought the calculator and returned the calculator from Staples. I felt kinda down. The Staples guy was so nice and look at how we're betraying him. And the Target guy was so... ew. 

Eh. The good thing was, the Staples guy wasn't there when we came to return the calculator so that was good. 

Oh I JUST remembered something. My English teacher lady called me out once again. We were doing a seminar [like a debate] about The Scarlet Ibis [which is a sad story btw]. So I said something about how Doodle [the kid who died in the story] relates to the scarlet ibis [it was a bird who died in the story]. And then she called me out, telling the class that "Oh, I hope you guys were taking notes because [insert my name here] made a very significant point about the story. And if you didn't get it, you should go up and ask her because you'll need it for you test." Something like that. I looked straight ahead but I could tell that every one was looking at me like, "That witch." Because this wasn't the first time!

The other time was when we were giving her our rough drafts for our cumulative projects. We had to make up stories about a challenge our character faces.  Being me, I wrote a 5 page story [no double spaces]. And the teacher lady called me out and was like, "Oh, if you think you're very comfortable with writing like [insert my name here] who wrote 5 pages, then you could experiment more with style then your introduction." I don't like attention. Unless, I know the people, you know.

Lol. My day is so boring. Ho-hum. How about I do my Health of the Day? I haven't been exercising at all. I've been too lazy too.

Breakfast:
- Reese's Puff Cereal [Look! No CAP'N CRUNCH!]

Lunch:
- Apple Sauce
- A tiny sip of my blue juice. Jackie drank most of my juice.
- I got chicken nuggets and fries but I gave it away to Jackie and Jonathon. I seriously wasn't hungry.

After School:
- I opened a bag of Cheetos and I only ate a few chips. [My dad ate the rest when he came home.]
- I ate a bag of Salt & Vinegar chips.
- I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- I got some McDonald fries.
- I drank some water. =D I didn't even finish half of it though. It's in the fridge.

Dinner:
- I haven't eaten but I think I'm gonna eat another PB&J but I might just warm myself up some rice and stew.

My eating habits are not healthy at all. I hardly eat anything through the day. And the stuff I do eat are so not healthy. But then I have friends that be buying a pizza everyday for lunch. [Eh hem. Aqua*!] That's a lot of money to be spending in a week. Just saying. [But then, she is a lil' overweight.] I remember in elementary school, she'd always drink a Pepsi. And there was a time where she was eating just Fruit Loops. But then I have friends who are so small who eat even badder than I do. I don't get it.

And you know how guys just naturally have small thighs. Even the guys who look overweight or are. They're thighs are still smaller then mine. I don't think that's fair. I think it's a guy thing. They mostly gain weight on their stomachs, not their butts and thighs. 

I've always liked how guys' calves looked like. They look so thin but muscular at the same time. I especially like how they look in those basketball shorts. <33 Heh HEH! Yeah... I'm so bored. I don't have any homework. For once, I actually want homework. I should go eat something. I've finally decided on not having a sammich. Rice FTW. Plus, I read somewhere that you're supposed to eat like over 1000 calories a day. I don't think I've been eating that much at all. But I hope I'm losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment