Oh first thing, LaBron is NOT mad at me. =D On Monday, he talked to me and even hugged so I think everything's all good.
What else... I haven't written in awhile. And I don't think I'll even finish this post. But I'll try.
Well on Monday, these two Spanish dudes were messing with me in the lunch line. And they were not ugly. Just saying. But I've always had some issues with Spanish guys because I've met a whole bunch of ignorant ones who seem kinda racist. But that was back in middle school. I guess they all grow up in high school.
And OMG. I need to tell you something!
Ugh. Bed bugs.
So what happened was, my mom was totally convinced that there were no bed bugs on my bed anymore since she said that she sprayed it every night and what not with bug spray. I was skeptical but I trusted her anyway. The bed looked so comfortable anyway and I was tired of sleeping on the couch. Plus, I think the couch has bed bugs too. I can feel them. My elbow pits are getting itchy and nasty again like over the summer when I first discovered I was sleeping with bed bugs. And yeah, so I slept on the bed right. But I woke up at around 2 AM. I think it was because the light was on. My dad was skeptical too and told me to keep the light on just in case. Since bed bugs mostly come out in the night. But yeah, I finally decided to pick my head up and then I discover these little bugs on my pillows. One was even moving! I was utterly disgusted. I rushed out of bed and started shaking myself off like a maniac on the verge of tears. I knocked on my parents' door and got my dad to look at the bed. It was totally unbelievable. So we got some covers, warmed them up in the dryer [because we heard that bed bugs died at really got temperatures] and then I slept in the living room. First of all, the covers were kinda short. So I had to bend my legs. And when I woke up, I was so tired. But I think God slowed down the time because every time I looked at the clock, minutes hardly passed.
I was still tired and in total shock. But that isn't even the end of it. So I was the only one awake right. I was all good to go, ready to go put my shoes on. I even had a nice pair of ankle socks with sparkly purpleness on the top. I was oblivious because I watching the news. But when I put one sock on, I felt like a pierce in my toe. Since I was totally unaware, I didn't feel the pain at first. But just the weird piercing feel, like you jammed a needle into a couch or something. And then I found a sharp needle sticking out from the sock, and the other end was in my toe. In my brain, I started to panic. I didn't scream but I was like, 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh' out loud or something like that. I remember I was saying something. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't leave it there or I was gonna be stuck on that couch forever. And I was too scared to take it out because I thought it was gonna hurt. So I tricked my mind and pretended I was just taking my sock off and the needle came out. There was no blood or anything, but I could feel a weird feeling on my toe. I think it was pain. I knocked on my parents' door. My mom was still sleeping even though she should have left the house minutes ago. So maybe it was a good thing I hurt my toe. I got some rubbing alcohol because I didn't wanna get it infected. I was convinced that the needle pierced some major artery in my toe or something. But I got a different pair of socks and went to school anyway.
And yeah... I think that's it. Oh and it was Jake's birthday not too long ago. I knew because of Facebook. I wrote on his wall, "Happy Birthday." I added "even though I don't know you". But then I was like, "Sike nah. I know who he is." I'm pretty sure he didn't see it since so many other people posted too. I wish I was that popular.
- Freshman
No comments:
Post a Comment