Yes, finally. My post about Tokio Hotel! I have no idea where to start. I'm not gonna write too much history about them since you can always look it up on Wikipedia or something. But I'm just re-account on how I discovered them.
Well... you see. I think the first Tokio Hotel-related thing I've ever discovered was Bill Kaulitz. I was reading something on Quizilla, this site where people create stories and quizzes and poems and stuff. So the girl in the story made a reference to Bill Kaulitz saying something like, "Oh, lesbians only like Bill Kaulitz because he looks like a girl." I got curious so I searched him up and Eureka! I Found Him! I didn't really think anything of him except that, "Dang! He really does look like a girl!" I didn't really think he was gay or a transvestite or if he was cute in anyway. I was just shocked that this dude was a dude.
So I went to dentist almost 2 years ago. It was the spring of 2009. I was in 7th grade. School was about to be over soon. I can't remember if it was April or May. But around that time. I was reading magazines you know. Chillin'. I was flipping through this Cheerleading magazine and I saw a page about New Artists. And I saw them. It was a photo from their Scream CD shoot. I was like, "OMG. So this is Tokio Hotel." The little review about them talked about how there were two twins in the group and how they were playing since they were real young. I was thinking TWINS?! Where?! Because seriously, they all looked so different. Like, they looked like they were taken from totally different groups and put together. I was pretty stereotypical. There was an emo looking one. A gangster looking one. A rock looking one. And a heavy metal looking one. I guessed Bill and Tom were the twins. They had the same nose and lips. But I just HAD to search them up. The band was so intriguing and different. [Oh, and I thought the twins were pretty cute.] So I stole the magazine. I slipped it in my jacket and went off with it after I got my teeth cleaned.
![]() |
| This is the picture I saw. Hotness, right? And I still have the magazine page. Hanging up on my wall. |
I first searched Google for Tokio Hotel because I wanted to know what the lead singer's name was. I'm not gonna lie, I couldn't care less for the rest of them at the time. I saw a whole bunch of pictures of Bill Kaulitz and I couldn't help but think, "OMG. He looks like a girl." And then I saw a picture of him from 2005. He had minimal make-up. Like a thin line of eyeliner. And his lips looked so full and kissable. But his hair was so emo looking. Short and spikey in the back and long bangs that covered half his face. He was HOT. Other related searches were 'bill and tom kaulitz' so I clicked on that. And it was just pages after pages of hot looking dudes that looked so different but so alike at the same time.
The next thing I did was search YOUTUBE! To tell you the truth, all I saw were fan videos. I was so so so curious about how Bill's voice sounded like. The first video I saw had a guy's voice in it. But it was a fan video. I didn't know this at the time. So I was like, seriously? This is how he sounds. Wow. It didn't really fit though. And I later realized that wasn't Tokio Hotel. The first song I ever looked up from them was Monsoon. And I fell in love officially.
Okay, I think that's enough. So here's some comments about what I think about them. Yes, I might say some mean things but whatever. I don't care. There has to be some where where I can express what I truly think.
Bill Kaulitz
![]() | |
| This is from 2005. Look at how freaking cute he was. LOOK AT HIS EYES. THEY ARE SO PRETTY! I can't believe he's 15 in this picture. But if you look at his height. He's freakin' tall. His legs are so long. So yeah, I can see him being a sophomore. |
![]() | ||
| This is my favorite Bill era: 2006. Also known as, the Rette Mich era. OMG. He was so freaking cute when he was 16. I just loved his hair, the youthfulness and chiseledness in his face. He's just so pretty. <3 If only I could have my own 16 year old Bill over here... That would be so awesome. |
Okay, enough of that. So Bill. He's a very different dude. Very very different dude. It took me awhile to analyze him enough to really get a grasp of who he is and how he's like. At first, being stereotypical, I thought he was like some stereotypical emo dude. Quiet, reclusive, mysterious... In a way, Bill is. Without the quiet part. Because he is DEFINITELY not quiet. He's mysterious because there's lots of things I still wanna figure out about Bill even though I think I know way too much. Bill's also very awkward. So awkward that I wanna cringe sometimes. I remember when I watched the 2003 StarSearch video of him. I was like, what. the. heck. He looked like a little Peter Pan. He looked SO young for someone who was 13 at the time. And then he sang "It's Raining Men." I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if he actually knew the words. [I mean, he's German. It's not really his fault.] He made up for it by dancing around all crazily. If you see Bill, you wouldn't think that he was the type of guy to dance. But at the same time, he is. Which is so weird. Have you seen him on stage? =O
This isn't even as crazy as it gets when it comes to Bill's dancing. And don't ask me about the shirt lifting because I don't know. Not that I don't like it [because I really do.] [he doesn't even do it anymore which sucks.] but... has anyone addressed this before? Because this really needs to be addressed. Just saying. His dancing is hot no matter how crazy it is. But I can't picture Bill dancing at like, a club. How would he dance? If he dances like that, then looks like me and Bill won't be doing any dancing together any time soon. =P
I also wanna address his fashion choices. Okay, I hate to admit this but I loved the way Bill dressed before he got all high fashion. He looked so glam with just a t-shirt and jeans. I liked the way he wore a statement jacket over it and I love his accessory choices [suspenders, chokers, chains, etc. = HOT]. And even the way he wore boots and sneakers.
Now he's wearing the craziest things. I mean, I think he pulls off almost everything he wears but I just prefer is glam casual days. There are times when Bill mixes in his high fashion clothes and casual stuff and I really like that. A lot. Meh. I can't say I have the biggest crush on Bill anymore. Well, not his 2010 self. Okay, no. Not that he got uglier. In fact, he definitely got hotter. But in a mature, manlier way. I like his new muscles and chiseled face but still... I'm 14. I dunno. I just prefer crushing on guys closer to my age. Maybe that's why I love 2006 Bill so much. 2010 Bill is hot. I have fantasies about this face.
But I think this face is just so much more to me.
![]() | ||||
| The definition of adorableness. |
So that's all I feel like writing right now. I think I'm gonna do a Tokio Hotel series. Next Up, TOM KAULITZ.






No comments:
Post a Comment