Saturday, October 9, 2010

Emotional.

Hi.



Today I cried in church.


... I don't know what to tell you. Except that I cried. So we went to the last evangelist meeting for the Prophecy something. I forgot the name. Sorry. So it was the last one. And the preacher talked about his path to finally following God and his word. He said he resisted the Holy Spirit many times. I could relate to that. Because I do resist the Holy Spirit a lot of times. Like when I wanna think naughty thoughts. I know it's wrong. But I convince myself that it's only in my head. It's not like I'm looking up porn sites or anything. But it's so hard. I know it's not totally myself. I've read enough girl guide books to realize that hormones are an evil evil thing. But when I don't ask for forgiveness, and when I keep sinning and sinning and turning away from God, I'm committing an unpardonable sin. And that's... horrible. I dunno. I just became over emotional and I started crying when the preacher told us to come up if we have any sins. And if we haven't pro-founded our faith. As in, getting baptized. I've been putting it off and putting it off. And making excuses like, I'll wait until I'm older or whatever. If I do that, then the baptism won't mean much to me. And who knows if the world will still be here by the time I am "of age".

So yeah. I don't like crying in public. I wouldn't have minded the crying that much if I was in the privacy of my own room... alone. But no. Ugh. But I don't really regret it. I think I needed to let it all out. The Holy Spirit moved inside of me. Now I feel different. I have a different outlook on things. I mean, I've always had a different outlook on things. But I just... I dunno. I'm actually acting on it, I guess. I FEEL like acting on it. I don't make sense. But I know what I'm talking about so it doesn't matter. =D God knows what I'm talking about.

I don't have much words. But I don't think I need many words. Everything you need to know is in the Bible. The truth is in the Bible. And remember that you can't face your problems alone. No one can face their problems alone. You need Jesus. Because if all of us could face our problems by ourselves, Jesus wouldn't have died on the cross for us. Right? I still don't understand that message. I need to read the Bible badly. That's one reason why I'm postponing the baptism. I feel like I don't know enough. But that's a totally wrong reason.

Let me go now. I have posts to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment