Hee Hee. I just felt like starting a post for the first day of OCTOBER!
There's lots of talk about Halloween and I couldn't give a shiz. I don't celebrate that holiday. I don't look forward to it. When it comes around, the only thing I think about is candy. Not the witches and ghouls and vampires or whatever kids like to dress up as these days. What's really crazy is how some churches SUPPORT this holiday? Aren't you supposed to be preaching about staying away from sinful influences? At first, when I was younger, I used to think, "How come my church doesn't have Halloween parties like everyone else's?' But I just now realized that, THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO. And any pastor that supports having a Halloween party has never opened the Bible. Or at least has not gotten a good understanding of it. Just saying.
Okay, enough of that. Today wasn't anything interesting. I was really mad today because this dude name Ganiu. Yes, I'm gonna use his real name. That's how furious I am with him. He "borrowed" my Algebra 2/Trig homework the day before in English class. I forgot he had it until we were leaving to go on our buses yesterday. He told me, "Hey ------, I'm gonna give you your homework tomorrow." In my head I was thinking, how the heck is that gonna work? I don't ever see him on B-days. And in the morning, I'm hardly ever near my locker. Psh, I'm never even in the right building. I didn't see Ganiu until AFTER Algebra 2/Trig. RIGHT after. Which pissed me off so bad. I was just sitting in class confused while the teacher was rattling off answers to the homework. And I didn't have it. I did it and everything. I worked so hard. And Ganiu, who copied my homework, gets the credit while me, who actually DID the homework, doesn't.
When I saw Ganiu, I told him that he BETTER go give the teacher lady my homework. By. Him. Self. I was already late for my next class and I had to go to my locker downstairs in the other building. Plus, this was punishment for taking my homework in the first place. I better get credit on it Ganiu!
And I totally failed my Biology quiz.
I think that's it. How about a Health of The Day?
Breakfast:
- Cap'n Crunch
Lunch:
- Fries.
- A tiny bite of my pizza. The school pizza is horrible.
- Yellow juice.
After School:
- PB&J sammich on Whole Grain bread.
- 1 Chicken Select for McDonalds with Honey Mustard and some fries.
- Barbecue Chips.
Dinner:
- White Rice and Stew. I put some spinach in it but it tasted horrible. I think it was spoiled.
That's it. I've been eating less and less. But I haven't been doing much exercise. But legs still hurt from something. I have no idea what I did to make my legs sore. But I like the feeling.

No comments:
Post a Comment