This is gonna be real short. So yesterday, I logged onto my fake Facebook account because my friend took pictures of me and some other people while we were in U.S. History. So I wanted to see them. I never did to tell you the truth. Instead, I started looking through people's Facebook pages. It was so easy how you could find someone because everyone was connected in some way. Like I searched up Jose on Facebook, I just had to put in his first name and I found him. It's funny because he didn't even go to the same middle school or high school as the person's page I was on. There was absolutely no connection but somehow they were still connected. By mutual friends. Facebook is something. Sometimes I feel like I'm missing something. But I still won't make one any time soon. Anyway, I was going through my middle school friends' Facebook pages and I was on the verge of tearing up. I miss them so much.
I did a lot of stalking yesterday. I started stalking Jake on Google and I found his 6th grade class picture! He looked like such a... dork. In a cute way. He had a mop of blond hair in a dorky style. But he had a pretty smile. I saw other kids that I've seen at school in their 6th grade years. Even Carmen. She does not look the same AT ALL. It's funny how much you could change in just 3 years. Just saying, but everyone was ugly in 6th grade. Not exactly ugly, but not as good-looking as they are now. Everyone got better looking. Looks like puberty is good for something.
The other day I even Google'd some kids I went to school with in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I couldn't exactly remember their last name but my elementary school used to put the names of their students online a long time ago so I got a few names, went on MySpace and found a bunch of people. I even Google'd this girl that I used to go to DAY CARE with. I think I found her too. Her name was Monica. She was light skinned. I thought she was white at the time but I looking now, I think she's mixed with something. Her grandma and her mom worked at the day care and they looked like they were white and some kind of Spanish. But they were so ghetto, it was like they were basically black. Well yeah, I think I found a girl that looked similar to her on MySpace. Which was cool...

No comments:
Post a Comment