I finished off some purple Nerds not too long ago. They were good. Nerds are good. Whoever invented the nerds-- Wait, wasn't it Willy Wonka? Like Johnny Depp Willy Wonka? *gasps* Talented and cute! That's something you don't see everyday. Thank you Willy Wonka for your delicious Nerds. And your Laffy Taffys. And Bottle Caps! And Fun Dip! Mmm... Fun Dip. I feel myself getting fatter just thinking about them.
So yeah. Today, I felt pretty good. I think because I talked to Jose today. At first I was like, "Hey, can I use that Biology book under your desk?" And then he looked at me and then he got it and he passed it to me. That was nice. I could have used the dude's next to me but he kept taking my stuff so I didn't. That reminds me. This dude in my Period 1B class keeps stealing my pencils and pens. Ugh. I wanna cry because I had a perfectly good lead pencil and he freakin' took it. I fought for it too. And then he jammed my agenda book on my knuckles. My knuckles were all red and hurt until I got to Biology. That dude was taking EVERYTHING. My interview question notes, my flash drive, my blue pen [which he broke and stole too], my lead pencil, my everything. I don't have a red pen anymore because of that fool.
Back to BIOLOGY. So the Biology teacher lady put him in our group for this lab we were doing. I totally did not expect that. I thought he was gonna work with those girls he keeps looking at. But no. That didn't happen. But it was pretty cool. I thought he would be one of those guys who's always wondering off to another table, trying to go talk to their friends. But he didn't. He did get distracted but he admitted that he did. Which I liked. And he actually contributed to the work. My Biology teacher lady went around with this new iPad she got and showed us our grades and even let us touch it. I'm happy with her now since I brought my B back up to an A. My friend, who was also my partner, Zara*, got a D. And Jose got a 59% which is pretty much an E.
I was like, "Aww. One more point, you would've passed."
He was like, "Because I didn't get to finish some tests because I missed some days."
I totally remembered. I didn't wanna seem stalker-ish but I asked anyway. "What happened?"
He was like, "I was sick on one of the days and I was late on the other day."
I tried to be funny and was like, "Were you skipping?"
"Nah... I don't skip. I'm not that type of person. I know, I look like the kind of person who would." he said.
Zara was like, "You do!" I couldn't agree anymore.
Then he asked me what I got. "An A." I replied. Nothing more. He said Congratulations in a cute way. =D
He only got distracted to talk to these other guys in our tables. They were all in JROTC. So they were talking about that. Which was cool with me since I joined in a little. It was really nice.
Then he asked me what I got. "An A." I replied. Nothing more. He said Congratulations in a cute way. =D
He only got distracted to talk to these other guys in our tables. They were all in JROTC. So they were talking about that. Which was cool with me since I joined in a little. It was really nice.
And OMG. The report card grades are coming out. I'm scared. I really need an A in Orchestra. But I went down to a B because of these practice sheets were supposed to bring in. Gosh. I bet no one does them so he better give me a freakin' A. I probably don't deserve it since I'm always talking in that class but I NEED one. I also need an A in Reading. I miss TWO homework. Just TWO. And I'm already down to a B. That sucks. We took a test so I hope I got a good grade in that. Gosh. I'm so stressed out by this. Friday is the last day. The grades go in on Monday. I'm praying about this.
- Freshmen.

No comments:
Post a Comment