Friday, October 29, 2010

I Don't Like You Anymore. [Stupid Bubble Wrap...]

So guess what I got in the mail today? A PACKAGE! From Seventeen. You know, like the magazine. They sent me BUBBLE WRAP! I was so ecstatic. Sike. Well, I got bubble wrap but there some other shiz in there. Like lip gloss from SoftLips. Seriously, you'd think that you were getting $1000 or something. The gloss wasn't even that big but they put it a big envelope and everything. But that's whatever... So yeah. The lip gloss smells so good. It smells like those Yogurt Cherrios. Remember them?

They were good. I haven't had them in the LONGEST while. Do they even sell them anymore?

Anyway, they didn't write what flavor the gloss was so I'm just gonna call it Yogurt, even though it's brown-ish and sparkly. Wait, I just checked the website and it said it's called Natural Honesty. I mean, I saw it on the little lip gloss package but I totally dismissed it. Because seriously, who's ever heard of Natural Honesty? What is that supposed to taste like? Well, I tasted it and it doesn't taste like anything good. I tried the gloss but when I come back from school, my lips are dry as chiz, so it didn't go on very well. So I applied Carmex right on top and threw the gloss somewhere and began to play with the bubble wrap. This was at around 3:00 PM. It's 11:21 PM right now and my finger hurts from that stupid bubble wrap. Wth? They need to put some safety sticker on that stuff because when I touch it, it hurts like a bullet pierced through it or something. Yeah, I'm not touching bubble wrap for awhile.

So what else happened today? I dunno. Nothing important. Oh, my Orchestra teacher guy is getting on my last nerves. If I don't get an A in that class, I'm gonna be pissed. I was gonna beg today and ask him to raise my grades but I have some dignity for myself. [Actually, I forgot to.] Get this, I forgot to turn in TWO practice sheets and I go from a 100% A to an 87% B. WTH?! Like I said, I'm stressed about these grades.

Oh and there's Spirit Week tomorrow. Then there's homecoming. I don't think I'm going to homecoming. There's no one to go with. And it's on Saturday night. I have things to do on Saturday night. Like watch TV. But I'm gonna definitely participate in Spirit Week. We didn't have this in middle school. My middle school sucked. But get this, the principal lady only scheduled the week for next week because we only have three days in that week. NO school on Monday and Tuesday. The Spirit Week days they had before were WAY better. I know. I looked at last year's yearbook and they had all this crazy stuff like Blast To The Past day. Man, if they did that, I would've came to school as Michael Jackson. =D It's whatever. I don't think my parents would've approved anyway. So there's crazy hat/hair day, school colors day, and green and gold day. I have no idea what I'm gonna do for those days. Meh. I still have a while.

Oh and you should be hearing music right now. I just installed a music player to my blog. At first, I was against it. But now I'm not. Since I'm the only one who actually goes on here, no one will be annoyed by my music. [Me singing: SILENCE CAN DESTROY! GET UP AND RAISE YOUR VOICE. Make. Some. NOISE!] That was Noise by Tokio Hotel. I like that song a whole bunch.

Hmm... what else? WELL, I forgot to bring my Algebra 2 and Trig book so no homework for me this weekend. Which is a bad thing since it's due on Wednesday. And remember? No school on Monday and Tuesday. That means I have to hurry up and do it before 3rd period. Gosh. I already failed that test in that class. I would've TOTALLY passed if we had more time. I would have stayed after school and everything. But no. This teacher is cruel. She says that next time we'll practice how to answer questions fast and efficiently. WTH? Why didn't we do this before? So we have to fail before you'll teach us? I hate this so bad. I already have a straight B in that class. It's probably a low one by now. There's no chance that I'm getting an A in that class. Just saying.

I'm planning on making a video for Running Blind Transformer Remix by .t.A.T.u. It's such an empowering song. I never finish videos though. I need to... I need to get in touch with my creative self because apparently I'm not as gifted in writing as my English teacher makes it appear to me. She's really lowering my self-esteem right now. I mean, if I can't be pretty, at least let me believe that I'm this talented, awesome author, which apparently I'm not. This reminds me, I have a narrative due to her in like a week. I got to get working on that.

But on a better note, I'm doing this contest by Steve Harvey. [Not Steve Martin. But all this while, I thought that Steve Harvey was Steve Martin.] As in, I thought this face:


was Steve Martin. I just thought that was his name. Then I realized that Steve Martin was the white one. But yeah, he's bald. But him and my dad are close to the same age. My dad should be lucky that he still has his hair even if he is getting a little gray. But that's beside the point. Steve Harvey is doing this Disney's Dreamers Program where kids complete essays and then you can get chosen to go to Disney World. I hinted to my mom that I was doing this but I don't think my dad knows. I sent him a letter thing for it. But I don't think my dad will check his e-mail this weekend. So I'm planning on hacking in myself and accept the parent notification thing I had to send.

Everything is due on Halloween. I already finished the essays today and sent them in not too long ago. I'm annoyed right now. I'm a writer okay. On one of the questions, I was seriously gonna write a whole story. That's what is asked for. If Steve Harvey asked me to tell my story, what would I say? Well, I've been alive for 14 years. How can I fit that in under 150 words? [There were three essay questions and they all together couldn't exceed 450 words.] I didn't realize that until I was already to almost 500 words. And I was still on the first question. So I had to delete everything I said about day care and about my family and had to go straight to Kindergarten, which I wrote a measly two sentences about. But I think I did pretty good. I was pretty straight-forward and meaningful about all my questions. I didn't even have to work too hard so if I don't get to go to Disney World, I'll be totally fine.

I think that is all I need to say. I'm gonna try and not talk about every single detail of my school life because I'm trying not to blab about what my friends tell me. I did that A LOT in middle school and I eventually got in trouble for it. Not in BIG trouble but I realized that I need to stop being so two-faced. I also wanna start being more truthful. It's more of a Christian thing than anything else. Oh and Church tomorrow!

WAIT, oh and my gums hurt. They feel like they doubled in side and they ITCH. Like I wanna scratch them. My mom told me to gargle mouthwash and it made it feel worse. But my gums started hurting less when I got to school. LOL. That reminds me.

LaBron left the stove on at his house right? There was some rice on the stove and he and his brother forgot to turn it off. So LaBron ran all the way home. It was funny how fast he ran. I thought he forgot to take something. My dad was like, "He could have asked me to take him." In my mind, I was like, "No. He doesn't know you." My dad was like, "The American society is so weird. Back on [insert native country here]. kids would beg for rides." Um, no. The [insert dad's native country] society is weird. Watch those kids get stuffed into the car and driven off to some stranger's house in the other side of the country. My dad picked LaBron up and brought him to the bus stop anyway. I was on the bus at the time so I didn't know this until LaBron told me. 

Okay, I'm good. That's it. Bye.

- Freshmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment