I wanna cry right now. I wrote all my feelings out and then this stupid effing chiz [and a long strings of bad words later...] erased all my hard work. The window is still opened but I have a feeling it's never gonna come back. I do not wanna write everything down again. But I'm so pissed off right now.
I'll just put everything in a list.
1. My refrigerator broke down so that meant no automatic ice. So we had to do it the old school way for a few days. Yes, that meant pouring water into one of our old ice cube trays and sticking them into the freezer of our old fridge for a while. So no unlimited labor-less supply of ice cubes. The good old days. But our handyman, Shelly, just fixed today so our fridge is starting to get cool and ice cubes are being generated while I speak. This also means that we gotta move all our food from the old fridge to the new fridge.
2. There was a half day today and my locker got jammed. Since it was a half day, there was only two classes. We left at 12:15 PM. =D The administrators did something stupid and blocked off all the hallways leading to class and made us round up into our tiny cafeteria. It was so crowded that I had to share a seat with this other girl. I thought they did this because they were gonna talk to us about our new schedule or something. But no, they made us leave. All that stupidity for nothing.
3. I was running late because I went my friend Isabelle* to the library. We spent all that time looking through the 2009-2010 Picnic High Yearbook. I didn't put my bag or my big Algebra 2 and Trig book away. By the time we left, the first bell ring so we had to rush to our lockers. This kid I knew from elementary school, Junior, was messing with me and kept erasing my combination every time I put it in. And when I finally put the combo in, the locker wouldn't open. It was freakin' jammed. I broke the bad news to Rachel [who shares the locker with me and Carmen] and she said her heart dropped. Yeah, apparently this was a big deal. I blamed the whole thing on Junior. Carmen said she was gonna kick his assets. [remove the the -ets.] We were planning on screaming for a security guard but Rachel got it opened so thank God for that. Oh and btw, Junior is cute.
4. I think my "friend" LaBron* is mad at me. Today was his birthday and I had no idea. But Jackie knew. >=( I tried to strike some conversation with him since I hadn't talked to him in awhile because my dad drops me off to the bus stop since it's so dark and scary in the morning these days. So yeah. He's in JROTC so I was like, 'Why are you wearing that?" He was like, "Because we had to." This might sound like a normal response but LaBron is a funny dude. He would have said more. And when I found out it was his birthday, I was like, "Aren't you like 16?" He was like, "I'm 15." In a rude-ish kinda way. Then Jackie clobbered him with a hug. [Jealous alert.] So that got me a little annoyed. But that wasn't the end of it. We usually say bye to each other when we're walking our ways home. But no. Since it was raining hard, him and his brother ran all the way home. They were probably all the way to their house by the time I got off the bus. So I had to walk by myself with my stupid over-sized violin case and my too long pants. So yeah, I'm kinda mad with him. btw, LaBron is cute.
5. I'm gonna write a review on this book called My Life from Air-Bras to Zits by Barbara Haworth-Attard. I haven't read a book since school started and this is the first book I've read for fun for high school. I finished it earlier this week. It took me awhile though. My reading skills are a little rusty. The main character of the book is... stupid. She said so herself. But she's funny and I like her. The book was overall entertaining actually.
6. Yesterday, I got to the lunch line pretty early so when I sat down, there was no one I knew to sit with. So I sat at this random table with a bunch of people I didn't know. I didn't know this at the time but I sat right in front of this Junior football player. My friend Kimmy Lee* found me and sat next to me. Apparently, she knew the football player and was like, "Doesn't he have pretty eyes?" I didn't wanna be awkward so I was like, "You do." And then looked away. He was kinda cute. And he DID have pretty blue eyes. Anyway, some girls in my Algebra 2/Trig class sat next to me and started talking to the guy. I found out he was half German btw. [He gets some points for that.] But the girls were like... zombie-fied over him. One of the girls was like, "Sorry, I didn't hear what you said. I was lost in your eyes." I mean, yeah, I kinda was too. But I would have never admitted it. But yeah... I don't think he's interested in me but I dunno... But now I keep seeing him everywhere. Before it was like, I noticed him because all the football players wore their uniforms one time so I noticed him. But it's all different now. I'm so paranoid.
7. I think someone asked me out yesterday. Because of PSAT testing, our first period class was longer. Which was U.S. History. And unfortunately, I sit surrounded by these dudes who can't stop pestering me. They weren't drop dead gorgeous but I guess they were kinda cute in there own way. One of them had a nice smile and muscular arms so I'll give him that. Well I think they were flirting with me. Which is very unusual for me. I don't get flirted at. One of them laid his head on me and put my ID on for me. The other kinda asked me out. He was like, "Are you trying to go with me?" I was like, "No." He was like, "Would you go with me to homecoming?" Look, I was surrounded by a whole bunch of people. I couldn't even think. But I said, "No." But my friend Aqua pepped up and decided she would take my place. Yeah... I'm scared to go to U.S. History on Monday.
Oh and no school tomorrow. [cue pathetic yay.] And I fail at spelling tomorrow. Ever since I enrolled into my ghetto middle school, I haven't been able to spell like I used to. And omgosh. All this time, I've been spelling restaurant wrong. I used to spell it like 'resturant' but apparently that's not how it's spelled. I found out when I got Mozilla Firefox because it had spell check so yeah. And I spell 'tommorow' like that. It's actually tomorrow. I feel so dumb now.
- Freshman.
Oh and no school tomorrow. [cue pathetic yay.] And I fail at spelling tomorrow. Ever since I enrolled into my ghetto middle school, I haven't been able to spell like I used to. And omgosh. All this time, I've been spelling restaurant wrong. I used to spell it like 'resturant' but apparently that's not how it's spelled. I found out when I got Mozilla Firefox because it had spell check so yeah. And I spell 'tommorow' like that. It's actually tomorrow. I feel so dumb now.
- Freshman.


No comments:
Post a Comment