Friday, May 10, 2013

[5/10/2013] Music I'm Loving Right Now.

I neglected to do one last month though I don't think my music selections changed very much so here it is now. Warning: This list is going to be pretty long. And almost all the songs on the list are Silversun Pickup songs.
  1. Make Believe by Silversun Pickups
  2. Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine
  3. Well Though Out Twinkles by Silversun Pickups
  4. The Pit by Silversun Pickups
  5. Draining by Silversun Pickups
  6. Growing Old Is Getting Old by Silversun Pickups
  7. Broken Bottles by Silversun Pickups
  8. Future Foe Scenarios by Silversun Pickups
  9. Sort of by Silversun Pickups
  10. Everything Is Everything by Phoenix
  11. Moments In Love by Art of Noise
  12. Checkered Floors by Silversun Pickups
  13. Grey Street by Dave Matthews Band
  14. The Royal We by Silversun Pickups
  15. Here We Are (Chancer) by Silversun Pickups
  16. What Lies Beneath by Breaking Benjamin
  17. Fences by Phoenix
  18. Satellite by Guster
  19. DLMD by 311
  20. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others by The Smiths
  21. Don't Panic by Coldplay
  22. Crush by Dave Matthews Band
  23. Still Ill by The Smiths
  24. Cries In Vain by Bullet For My Valentine
Yeah. It's crazy. I listen to this playlist like everyday when I do my homework. So the ultimate band of the moment is obviously:



THE SILVERSUN PICKUPS! A New Obsession post should be out sooner or later.

Here are the re-kindled bands:

The Smiths
Bullet For My Valentine

Phoenix

Here are the new guys:

Dave Matthews Band
They are superb. Amazing musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment