Sunday, May 26, 2013

A New Idea...?

I just finished painting my nails so this is a bit of a struggle to type this. I haven't painted my nails in a LONG time so my skills are a bit rusty (as if I had any skills in the first place).

I haven't cleaned off the edges yet. That's why they look a mess. And the color is actually HELLA brighter in real life.
It's legit Barbie pink.
I painted them a pink color and I don't know... I don't really like the color. I chose it because I wanted to be all girly and spring-y. But it's basically a bright Barbie pink and I was expecting a bit of a lighter, muter, and simpler color. But I'm gonna keep it on. It's not gonna last anyway because I didn't use a clear base nor a top coat. Lol. I even filed my nails. I usually just clip them but I couldn't find nail clippers. So I filed them, which I've never done before. I'm bad at it though but one nail came out looking fine as hell. And since it's painted, it looks like I'm wearing fake nails or something.

So I was searching for some new beauty and fashion blogs to look at because I'm in a beauty, fashion kick today. I guess because my face looks nasty and I'm excited for clothes and it's the best thing to do when I'm procrastinating. Anyway, I saw this thing on someone's blog called My Week In Pictures, or something like that. And it just seems like a cool idea. Maybe for a monthly challenge or maybe even to do for senior year.

Idk. It sounds cool to me but I don't know what I would even take a picture of on a daily basis. I painted my nails today, so I could take a picture of that. Maybe tomorrow I'll drink apple juice or something, so I can take a picture of that. And then maybe I'll wear a nice bracelet the next day or something.

Ha. Yeah. I'll definitely do it.

Short post for today then. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment