This morning, I couldn't fit into these jeans that were beginning to fit me before. And then my guy friend was saying I was filling out so well. (I can't tell if he was meant my butt is getting bigger or if he was just being disgusting. But I'm now insecure.) So obviously, I'm getting fat again. I didn't go to the gym like I planned to. And I binged on cake, two pieces of chicken, some chin chin, and a biscuit. And I ate more chin chin. Some fries. And I'm just so fat, I can't with myself.
Tomorrow, I have no school. I can make myself a proper bowl of oatmeal in the morning. I can even get my grandma to go with me to the gym. I'll plan everything out. Get things done.
Please. PLEASE. Let me do this well.
In other news, the woman from the internship I was applying for called me at 11 AM. I was at school, just entering the auditorium so I had to tell her to call me back. I was siced, thinking I had clutched this internship. I ended up calling her back at 4 PM and she told me that I have to come in to the hospital at 4 PM on Friday. Actually, she said 2 PM at first but I told her I had school and she gave me 4 PM. But I'm gonna have to call her back and tell her to change it to 6:30 PM because of my 'rents.
I wonder if she thinks I'm actually a college student or if she expects me to have a car or something. So I'm guessing she wants me to come in for an interview so that means I didn't totally clutch the internship. But I'm really hoping I got it. I'll have things to do this summer and I'll be getting that PAPERR.
Have I told you my skin is breaking out bad? It's spreading to my chest and I have no idea why. I'm guessing it's this shampoo/body wash I used twice. But I've only used it TWICE. I've been using all the same stuff. Dove on my body, Neutrogena on my face, Dove on my skin. It's just annoying me that I can't have one clear part on my body.
I'm "studying" for physics right now. I'm taking this practice test on the College Board website and so far, I think I've done 3 questions. But I've gotten them all correct. The thing is, I started this at 7:30 PM. It's now 8:22 PM and that's all I've accomplished.
GAH. My stomach is filled with McDonalds fries and 100% CapriSun Juice.
And my face hurts from all the cystic pimples and white heads.
END THIS SUFFERING!
My dad gave me exactly $6 today, which means I have the exact amount for shoes. I would've bought them today but I only had $1 for transportation and I need $1.80 so lol no.
My sister got paid $15 today for her steel band performance so I'm getting her to give me at least $2.00. I want $3.00 actually but I know she won't take it. I can scrounge up 80 cents for the bus and use the $2.00 for eyeliner. I'm starting to think that maybe I should just wait until next week to get things. Let's see how the weekend works out. Maybe I can convince my dad to let me go to the mall and then I'll have more money.
Oh! I have some real good news. I found my binder for chemistry so I have $30 less to pay. ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment