For one thing, the Sunday CG deadlines are officially OVER. No more stupid concentrations that I have to take the entire day to do. No more having to finish the rest of my homework at 11 PM at night. I can finally enjoy my weekends!
We took the "AP test" for Computer Graphics and I had to miss a good part of my lunch because of it but it's whatever.
It's funny how all the seniors in the class are now talking to me and they're about to leave in a week. It's pretty depressing actually. They're all going off to the real world. I'm gonna miss them though. I actually like the 2013 class. A lot of them are super freakin' nice. I wish I could be a pinch as cool as some of them are.
So after next week, there's only gonna be five kids in that class. I will be the only girl in the class too. It might be awkward, it might be kinda fun. The problem is that we're all quiet (except this one kid) so the class is basically gonna be one awkward silence. I'm totally looking forward to that.
This weekend, I'm gonna do some hardcore studying for the AP Physics test. I really wanna do well on that test and I think I can do well. The last practice problems that she gave us happened to be not that bad. I could actually answer most of the questions. That means I could somehow clutch this test.
The Chemistry free response were the worst. I would say the Calculus test free responses were the easiest. The Physics free responses are in the middle but closer to easy. For Chemistry, you would have to answer like six questions for one Question. It would be Question 1 part (a), i. ii. iii. part (b) i. ii. 1. 2. iii. iv. part (c) part (d) part (e) part (f)... And sometimes, part g and part h. It was so bad.
For Calculus, you would have about 3 or 4 questions for a problem. But what made them easier was that they basically re-used the same questions every year.
Physics isn't too bad because they don't ask for too much either. I just LOATHE the graphing problems and the ones where you have to choose materials and create an experiment to solve for something. Blech. But I'll study. I actually enjoy studying Physics which is funny to say.
Finals is on Tuesday and then it's smooth sailing from there. We're just doing labs and stuff just like in Chemistry.
What's stressing me out is the fact that I'm missing three books for Chemistry. A binder which I lost in like a day, and two practice books which I probably lost in a day. It's like how my bag went totally missing and I was pretty sure I left it in a classroom. I'm gonna just pray to God that I'll find it.
A funny thing happened today in Chemistry though. Half the class was gone for the AP Lang exam and we weren't really doing anything in class. I was talking with my friend about grades and stuff and this kid who was sitting about a seat away, started getting into the conversation. Soon, he went a sat right in front of friend and began talking to us. It was kind of awkward because I never talked to the kid before and okay, he was cute. I've always thought he was cute actually but I was never head over heels over him. I'm still not. He's white with blue eyes and blonde hair and tall and stuff. I thought it was a bit crazy that he was trying to talk with my friend and I. But he seems super nice nevertheless. I think he's one of those white guys that go for black girls. His girlfriend (or ex?) was black and he's always hugging a bunch of black girls. Anyway, cool dude. It was just awkward... :P
Nothing else really eventful happened. Tomorrow, I may be going to see The Great Gatsby with a bunch of other friends. I'll probably wear a dress or something if it's not too cold. It might rain actually... :/
On Wednesday, I'm selling prom tickets for NHS hours. And apparently, that's when we have the first NHS meeting. How exciting will that be... I have no idea. I'm certainly not looking forward to staring at the back of the heads of The Guy and his girl. Hopefully, I will get a seat as far away from them as possible.
I probably need to put together a portfolio btw. I might need it if I want to get the head of communication position. But that may be much... Meh. Ain't that what NHS is about? The Association of Shameless Overachievers.
No comments:
Post a Comment