Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Funny How It All Worked Out.

It's all God, I tell you.

I was cleaning out my room today and I found this red and black striped shirt that I had and for some reason, I thought: "Hmm... This shirt is nice. And long. It'll probably look good with my tan shorts."

I tried them with the shorts and it was almost perfect. It would've been totally perfect if my stomach was bulging out. And if my arms weren't so humongous. But it looked decent. I put on my tights and my navy canvas shoes and it looked a-okay. I accessorized with my skull necklace, a black wristband, and my black backpack and I looked kind of fresh. Then I took my hair out of the pony tail, parted it on the side, and shook it out a bit and I concluded that I had found the perfect outfit to wear on the last day of school.

What this means is that now, I just have to buy some new shoes and make-up and everything will be great.

But that's not it.

Payless came in the mail with their little booklet ad thingy and I found a nice 20% off coupon in there which means my shoes will only end up costing $12.71 instead of $15.71. That means I'll have $3.29 left to buy make-up. I can buy the eyeliner, which will just be $1.58. Which means I'll have $1.71 left. I'll take about $2 or $3 from my dad's pockets and buy some Baby Lips.

This calls for a victory jump.

A fist bump to God!
There was no school today and again, I accomplished nothing. Okay, not totally nothing. I did clean out my room a little. And I finished my mom's work for today. I could've studied for Chemistry and Physics. Yeah... But I didn't.

I haven't even taken a shower yet. But that's because I'm waiting for my ma to come home and take me to the gym. She should be home by now but of course, she's not. I should've just walked there myself or something. I don't know.

I did okay when it came to eating "healthy". Of course... My mom made pancakes and I just HAD to eat one because she only occasionally makes pancakes. But luckily, I ate one. It was kind of too greasy and I didn't go easy on the syrup either. But whatever.

For "lunch", I ate a bowl of oatmeal with apple chunks. Don't ask me why I ate oatmeal for lunch. I just did.

I ate a fruit bar an hour ago because even though I was so full after eating the oatmeal, I was feeling this nauseous, hungry feeling.

I want to work off at least a 100 calories though because of the breakfast pancakes. And for dinner, I'm gonna have a salad with all the fxings. A hard-boiled egg, some mixed vegetables, lettuce, and cheese. Okay, cheese may not be so good for me but it just gives the salad a nice, savory flavor.

By the way, I really believe in the power of apples and green tea, especially green tea, in boosting your metabolism. I'm pretty sure that's what allowed me to drop poundage like two weeks ago. Sadly, we do not have a box full of green tea anymore (actually, we may have some ginger green tea or something). Maybe I'll just start drinking that every night if I can find it. I'll eat an apple a day as I was doing before. Hopefully, I'll whittle a few centimeters off my stomach in a week.

I wish my mom would come home already! AGHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment