And speaking of hypnotically beautiful, there's a new cute guy in my life. I mean, I'm not obsessed with him or anything. But it seems like all my friends (including me) like him. But I've been seeing him since last year when I would see him walking through the hallways and ogle at how cute he was. But he's like a year younger than me and that's not good. We're saving him for our sophomore friend.
I'm sure I've mentioned this before but we nicknamed him, Mysterious Indian Guy even though we're not really sure if he's Indian but he looks Indian so yeah. There's a bunch of cute Middle Eastern guys at this school, actually. I think I'm going for the brown guys now.
But yeah, he sat at our table today. I actually sat next to him. And then my friend and I tried to talk to him. We asked if he liked short grass or long grass (it's an inside joke) and my friend tried to explain to him what he meant. He said he liked short grass and we brought up a few more things but it's kind of hard to continue a conversation with someone you barely know.
They've been having HSA testing all week so that means some of our teachers have been out to proctor so that means classes have been in the auditorium. The drama department was putting on skits and stuff there which were hit or miss (but mostly miss). I went to auditorium three times. Twice because I actually had class in there. I skipped one class and went there. I honestly have NO idea why I did though. I was missing English but it's one of those classes that I could easily skip but I wouldn't want to because I kind of actually like that class. If I were to skip a class, I would skip Spanish. But I realized what skipping a few days of Spanish has done to me so that's probably not even a good idea.
The point is, I went back to English after school and lied, saying I was in Computer Graphics and he totally took it. (I'd be mad if he found out about this post) I was siced. It's probably because I actually took the time to come back. I don't know. He's actually a cool teacher so that's probably it too. I still don't know why I skipped his class in the first place.
So yeah... Er. Calculus happened. Trig substitutions are actually pretty easy. I might actually ace that test. I think I have a test in World tomorrow though. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. I've been acting so chill these past few days and I still manage to go to bed really late when I don't actually have to.
Oh yeah. My "father" said I had nice legs. This was yesterday when I decided to wear a dress. I was kinda flattered, kinda grossed out, kinda confused because I honestly do NOT think I have nice legs. But whatever.
I need to go to the store one of these days to pick some stuff up. I have nothing to stay after school for anymore so I have no idea when I'll go. On Friday, I'm probably gonna go to the movies with some people so maybe then but maybe not because it'll be hard explaining to my friends why I wanna buy oil-blotting sheets and hair removal cream.
List of Stuff I Need To Buy and Prices:
- Oil-blotting sheets (Apparently you can just use toilet covers, which I will do because I'm cheap) FREE
- Hair removal cream (I'm gonna ask my mom to just buy some for me. I mainly need it for my armpits because I get really bad razor bumps there. I can just shave my legs.) FREE
- Sunglasses (I won't spend more than $5.00 for these which I can buy on Friday.) $5.00
- Muscle tee (If I find a good one, I won't spend more than $12.) $12.00
- Shorts (I could probably find a good pair at Ross for $10.00) $10.00
- Backpack (I'll ask my mom to buy one for me.) FREE
- Canvas shoes (I know where to get some for less than $20.00) $15.00
- Eyeliner $3.00
- Eyebrow Gel (Apparently I can use hairspray or Vaseline, but seeing as how I have acne-prone skin... I don't know.) $5.00
Total: $50.00
That's actually a lot of money. So I'll probably just skip out on the eyebrow gel, but buy the shorts, tee, and shoes. I can ask my dad for a $20 for Friday so I'll have $10 left if I don't buy anything else (which I probably will). Let's make that $25. Then next week, I'll ask for another $20 to buy everything else and I already have a $20 so I can buy the shoes and whatever else I need.
Or maybe I'll just ask my dad if my sister and I can go to the mall this weekend and ask for some bucks then.
No comments:
Post a Comment