Monday, May 13, 2013

I Need To Go Back To The 80s and Get Me Some.

I think it's pretty self-explanatory. There were some hot guys back in the 80s.

Anyway, it's over. (The 80S AND the AP Exams)

It's ALL OVER! I could just cry right now. No more sitting in the gym, my mind totally blank, with a useless pencil in my hand, trying to figure out if HOBr is an acid or base or what is the magnitude of the magnetic field or what is the Taylor Series of cos x/2. 

My Physics final is tomorrow and that will be the end of all of this. I can finally go home, do homework, and sleep. I can even use the laptop and watch YouTube videos for about an hour if I want to. 

Ha. I still really need to study for the Physics final tomorrow. I totally screwed myself over today with the AP Physics Exam. I had a weekend to study, no homework, NO CONCENTRATION DUE AT MIDNIGHT, and I wasted all of that time. 

I guess I'll watch some Physics review videos and go over Circuits or something. I don't know. 

So I went to bed at around 1 AM and woke up at like 4 AM to study more. Time went by so fast and it was 6 AM and I took a "nap" and then got ready for school. I found out late last night that the Physics test was actually in the afternoon and I had thought it was in the morning and I thought I wouldn't have to do my Physics homework because I was gonna miss Physics. But no.

I ended up doing my homework in Computer Graphics class which is a period before Physics. And then I find out that my teacher didn't even check homework. Honestly, I don't regret it because I got to review a little more. And it's not like we were even doing anything for CG. We took our "final exam" which was just setting up a file with works that we would want to print. You didn't even have to put that many works. I believe this was all God's plan. It had to be.

Anyway, we reviewed in Physics and I'm so glad for that because the stuff that she reviewed were actually on the test and at least I got one extra question right because of it.

Since the test starts at "noon" and my lunch was after that, I decided to skip 4th period and go to lunch instead. I had a test in World History that I didn't even study for and so why not. I have a perfectly good excuse anyway. Well, it happens that a bunch of other people got the same idea... including The Guy. (I can feel his presence anywhere.) But they all sat towards the middle of the room. I sat with a few friends towards the front of the cafeteria. It was  funny when 11:30 am came around and you just saw the whole group of Science and Tech kids stand up and leave in like a pack. My friend, who's not even in Science and Tech, was like, "That's my people."

Me, who's actually in Science and Tech, talked to none of them. Lol. I don't care. They aren't all that cool anyway.

Well, the AP test that was going on was an hour and 30 minutes late which meant that none of us were going home on the bus that afternoon. I mean, I was already staying after school anyway but still.

I ended up skipping 5th period as well and staying with a couple of friends in some random physics class. The test finally started after noon and I remember when the gym doors finally opened, I heard whimpers through the crowd and it was like a slow walk into the doors. It was like walking to receive your death sentence. There was no walking back.

Honestly, everyone was freaking out but my mind was totally blank. I feel like I was saying things as if I was freaking out but I wasn't actually feeling it. That's how I felt on the AP Calculus test. I kind of just blanked everything out.

A funny, weird thing happened before the test began. We were supposed to get our AP books with our AP number stickers and stuff. They were laying on the table so I was hovering over one table, looking over for my own book. And then The Guy appears out of nowhere and I can't really explain what happened. It's like he noticed me and looked at me, but I barely looked up at his face. And I turned around to another table. It was weird and kind of awkward but I think I'm looking into this too much.

Yeah, then the test finally happened. As usual, I didn't finish the multiple choice on time. And then the free-response questions happened and I answered every question except one but I probably didn't answer them correctly. I got lazy too and I didn't even feel like doing some of the problems. I'm such a failure, have I told you that yet?

So that was that. And this is the end of this post. I'm in the mood for a bowl of cereal. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment