Only for a few minutes though because I need to sleep.
So the test... Ah... The test? Well, let's just say... Okay. Lemme just tell you how it went down.
It went down hard. Right when I sat down at the table. Right when they handed me the little booklet. Right when I put my pencil down to write my name on the booklet. Everything went wrong.
Let me tell you something, okay. I didn't even put the correct date.
Woe is me!
Somehow, it wasn't May 8th. Oh no... It was not. It was May 6th! Oh mah gahd... I can't with my life.
I didn't even know I put the incorrect date until I got out of the test and someone casually mentioned that it was May 6th and then I realized how absolutely screwed I was.
Honestly, I blame The Guy. The Guy who I nicknamed the Former Ultimate Crush. Yeah, no. He's The Guy now. I swear he made me fail this test. Maybe this is why God didn't put me in a class with him.
I was so out of it. Perhaps because I went to bed at 3 am. And got up at 6 am to get ready. It's funny because I had more energy than I usually did too... But obviously, I was not in my right mind.
And then, I had a kinda perfect view of The Guy from where I was sitting. I couldn't actually see his face. More like, I could see the back of his head and his plaid shirt from like 50 feet away to the left of me. But still. It was enough for me to go completely stupid.
Let me tell you another something.
When I came to school that morning, it was gloomy and cloudy outside. I was standing with a few friends by these doors, waiting for the peeps to let us in for testing. Kids were coming in from the doors but honestly, I wasn't paying attention because I was talking with my homies. But I swear, when The Guy came in (I wasn't even watching the doors, yo), I felt this inexplicable need to glance at the doors. And I see his presence and I swear the sun came out He shone through the glooms and shadows. Oh mah gahd. I can't help myself. He's freakin' gorgeous and I can't even deny it, no matter how hard I try. No matter how hard I try to convince myself otherwise.
He stood for a few minutes with a group of friends that were near us. So he was standing right next to me for some moments. So close that his backpack hit me a couple of times. And then he left off.
I have no shame.
Yeah, so that was the beginning. The test was horrible. That's basically what I was trying to tell you. And for some reason, I was still in a good mood despite it all. Did I say I wanted a 4 or 5?! Ha ha. I'll be lucky if I even got a 3. I'll tell you what. No matter what score I get on the test, I will laugh. If I get a 4, I will laugh because that's a freakin' miracle or a bad mistake. If I get a 2, I will laugh at my horribleness.
So there's three exams tomorrow: 1 physics quiz, 1 English test, and 1 Chemistry finals.
Can I get my teachers arrested for attempted murder?
No comments:
Post a Comment