I was riding the bus today and I was sitting towards the back with my friends and The Guy came on the bus. He comes really late for some reason. And I saw him stare towards the back of the bus, like he was searching for someone or something (maybe a seat?). I don't know. But I decided to just stare back and then kind of casually look away. I'm thinking we made eye contact. I mean, it looked like we did. I'm so blind that I can't really precisely tell. If he did, he can take that however he wants.
And then earlier today, The Skater Kid aka The Boy Toy came out of his classroom and I made eye contact with him, for sure. I wanted to leave him alone but the eye contact was accidental. I was looking for another friend so I rushed out of class and I saw him. I feel bad because he probably thinks I'm estranged especially after what happened Friday. It's kind of funny to me though.
I feel like I had a bunch to talk about but I realized I don't.
You know, this weekend, or just Sunday, I went through my old posts. Specifically my Park-To-Rose series. I'm so glad I did it because I'm looking back at how I was before and how I am now and I've definitely matured but really, not much has changed. I write a lot better than I did before. And I'm not completely obsessed with emo anymore though I still do like alternative, dark things. I'm still uber infatuated with a boy. I write a lot more about my grades and school than I did before. A LOT more. I used to talk about a bunch of things before but now all I write about is grades and boys. I really need to branch out. Next month, I'll do a challenge. I wish I had done it the start of May because in June, I go into a temporary though long brain fatigue phase. Since I'm not in school, nothing really happens so it becomes a struggle to type and pour out ideas and thoughts.
I actually did all my homework before 9 pm so I have nothing to do. I even finished writing my cover letter for that internship I'm doing. So there's really not much to do now...
You know, this weekend, or just Sunday, I went through my old posts. Specifically my Park-To-Rose series. I'm so glad I did it because I'm looking back at how I was before and how I am now and I've definitely matured but really, not much has changed. I write a lot better than I did before. And I'm not completely obsessed with emo anymore though I still do like alternative, dark things. I'm still uber infatuated with a boy. I write a lot more about my grades and school than I did before. A LOT more. I used to talk about a bunch of things before but now all I write about is grades and boys. I really need to branch out. Next month, I'll do a challenge. I wish I had done it the start of May because in June, I go into a temporary though long brain fatigue phase. Since I'm not in school, nothing really happens so it becomes a struggle to type and pour out ideas and thoughts.
I actually did all my homework before 9 pm so I have nothing to do. I even finished writing my cover letter for that internship I'm doing. So there's really not much to do now...

No comments:
Post a Comment