Monday, May 27, 2013

Another Weekend of No Accomplishments.

I was going to study for my subject tests. I was gonna clean my room. I was gonna finish my friend's prints. I was gonna do so much. I had THREE days to do all of this. And I had done nothing.

Well, I can't say I completely did nothing.

I did cross out a few things on my Last Day List today. And I got my hair done.

My mom, my sister, and I went to the store to buy some clothes for my sister so I took the opportunity to get a few things. I ended up getting a black sleeveless top and a backpack. I couldn't find ANY muscle tees anywhere, at least not in the two stores I went to. Actually I did find a shirt that kind of fit but for some reason, the only ones available were placed sky high on this wall thing. I couldn't even see the price and I was sure my mom wouldn't buy it. But it's basically a white muscle tee with the Union Jack pattern on it. But if I got it, I would've had to buy shorts in another color because white and tan with black tights wouldn't look so hot. If I bought black shorts, it would've actually been a cute outfit, but I currently have no money which I'll explain later.

I got a perfect small black backpack from Ross and the top there as well. Actually, my sister picked it out but I picked it out first but put it back for some reason. I did like it. But I really have no idea why I put it back. The thing is, it's technically my sister's now but she's letting me use it. It's pretty nice and it goes SO well with this skull necklack. The problem is, if I wear that, I'm not wearing the tan shorts I have because the shorts give me a fupa and the shirt isn't long enough. I'll try it on to see how it works but I don't think it'll work out very well. So now, I wanna buy these shorts I saw at Ross for $13.99 (which is pretty darn price-y). But I also need to buy the shoes, which is gonna cost be $16. Added up that would be $31. I could probably pay for it if I get my dad to give me $20 tomorrow.

The other option is to get my shorts from another store and it'll be only $10.99 so the overall price would be about $29. And I'll have money to buy eyeliner.

I'm gonna try and go to the store tomorrow to try the shorts at the cheaper store and buy the shoes I want. I'm also planning on going to the gym as well. I have tutoring though... I mean, it's not like I NEED to go. But I may get some help with studying for the physics subject test. Ugh... I really don't even wanna do it. Too bad I made my dad spend money on it.

Okay, I'm getting really off track. My mom, my sister, and I went to buy hair afterwards. And my mom made me use my $20. Actually, my sister and I both got $20s but my sister lost hers at the store and since I didn't want her to get in trouble, I just used both my $20s. It's funny how I ended up with NOTHING. >:(

I have $10 now because my dad left money in my mom's car and I took it.

Oh. And remember when I said I crossed some things off on the list? Well, I also added, subtracted, and changed things too. It never gets easier.

UPDATED List of Stuff I Need To Buy and Prices:

  • Oil blotting sheets (I started using those tissue paper they used in gift-wrapping and they worked amazingly.)
  • Muscle tee? (I'm keeping this here because I may decide to get the white shirt.) <$13.00
  • Shorts $12.00-$15.00
  • Backpack
  • Canvas Shoes $16.00
  • Eyeliner $2.00
  • Mascara? (I'm tight on money and I already have mascara, even if it's not that good.) $3.00
  • Lip Product (Probably, Baby Lips) $4.00
  • Hoodie? (New addition because if I stay with the black top I got, I may have to get a light hoodie because my arms are atrocious.) <$15.00
Total: $65.00!

If I get down and dirty and just get things I really need: 
Total: $30.00 

That's if I get the (cheaper) shorts, shoes, and eyeliner. I could probably borrow a good hoodie from a friend. I already have lip gloss (even though I'm not so fond of it). Maybe this weekend, I can convince my dad to let me go to the mall or something. I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment