Hey!
Just came back from D.C. If you know, which you probably didn't, Michelle Obama was hosting the World Wide Day of Play thing and my dad got "cordially invited" so we decided to go down there. I mean, the chance to meet Nickelodeon stars? F Yeah I was gonna go. But of course, we had to go to church and then my mom had to be dropped off at someone's house for some meeting and then by the time we got there, it was 4 PM and the thing was about to end at 5 PM and if you anything about D.C., the traffic can be atrocious. So by the time we actually got out of the car, everything was being packed up.
So we walked in wet smelly grass, and hot sun, around the area, looking for someone, at least SOMEONE famous. But instead, we walked passed people talking about all the famous people they saw and I was growing angry and I was already sweating and my hair and skin was itchy so it wasn't very pleasant.
And the thing was, my dad dropped us off and drove around looking for a parking space so it was just us four children walking mindlessly in D.C. But then we found the White House and just hung around there, trying to call my dad to get us. But his phone wasn't charged. But he miraculously found us anyway. And yeah..
We got some ice cream, looked at some D.C. sites, and went home.
But I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to see the cast of Victorious or Big Time Rush or Michelle Obama or even Skipper and Bucket or whatever their names are. It sucks because we live RIGHT THERE and we missed it while people came from across the country just to see them. And it sucks because our Saturdays are always busy because of church and other stuff that we always miss the awesome stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment