Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm Feeling Depressed Again.

I'm not sure why. Things are starting to not make sense and seem meaningless.

But I'm not gonna go on a depression rant or anything.

Is there anything to talk about?

Ugh, I don't wanna sleep ever again. It's not sleeping that scares me. It's the minutes I spend lying awake before I go to bed that scare me. Oh my gosh. Here I go again.

I should talk about something cheery or teenage-ish. Hmm... How about a survey? Gah. I shouldn't be doing this. I should be putting music on my mp3 and finishing the rest of my homework and perhaps studying for my Tech quiz tomorrow. :| This weekend has been long but I just wasted it all.

I wanna play tennis. I haven't played in awhile. I wish tennis season started sometime soon.

Long survey ahead:

Name?
- Jessica.

Age?
- 15.

Whats your favorite Kind of pie?
- I'll say pumpkin pie. I'm not a huge fan of pie. My family doesn't really eat pie except for when my parents get apple pie from McDonalds. But I've tried pumpkin pie and it was very delicious.

Whats your favorite band/singer?
- I don't think I have a favorite at the moment. It used to be Tokio Hotel. And I guess they still are. :P But I don't really listen to their music much lately since they haven't put anything out and I think I thoroughly overplayed all the other ones. Here's a list of the bands I've been listening to lately:

- Breaking Benjamin
- Skillet
- Linkin Park
- Panic! At The Disco
- t.A.T.u.
- Hobbastank
- Relient K
- 30 Seconds To Mars
- Incubus

Favorite fruit?
- Err. Bananas, grapes, mangoes, and apples.

Favorite sport?
- Tennis.

Favorite color?
- I like them all.

Favorite hair style for guys?
- I like curly dark hair. That's what I just realized. I also thing slightly over-grown straight hair is hot too.

Curly hair or straight hair?
- Both.

Would you ever get tinted windows so you could pick your nose without people seeing you?
- That wouldn't be the sole reason.

Do you thing shampoo bottles should have directions?
- Why not?

Skinny jeans or flare jeans
- I'll say skinny jeans but it's nice to have a variety.

Do you have braces
- Nope. I think I need them for my bottom teeth though. They used to be pretty good but one of the teeth began to twist.

What kind of computer do you have?
- I have a Compaq.

Would you swim the ocean for Kelsey?
- Who the heck is Kelsey?

Are you sad about Michael Jackson’s death?
- Yeah, I was. I wanted to see one of his concerts.

Have you ever been to a concert?
- Nope.

Do you know the meaning of Christmas?
- Christmas is a pagan holiday that I don't believe in. Yeah, the birth of Jesus is a day to remember but not when it's an excuse for drinking.

Do you Watch Charlie Brown?
- Not regularly but I've watched their specials.

Can you apply Mascara with your mouth closed?
- Yeah.

If you look behind you whats there?
- The back of the chair I'm sitting in.

Do you brush your teeth daily?
- Yep.

Do you have any cavities?
- Oh gosh yes. I can feel them ever waking day.

Have you ever broken a bone? if so how many?
- None.

Ever needed stitches?
- Nope.

Do you still watch spongebob?
- Yeah. Not as much as I used to but when I'm in the mood and when I have time, I totally watch it.

What time do you usually go to bed?
- Very late, like 12 or 1 AM.

Whats your wallpaper on your phone?
- Pool table balls.

Do you text people often?
- I'm not very good at responding to texts and calls but I guess you can say I text people often.

Do you have unlimited texting?
- Yeah.

Are you a runner?
- Nah...

Do you like mysterious guys? Or open guys?
- Not sure. I guess I like mysterious guys.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
- At first, I would've. But I'm not sure now.

How about snake bites?
- It seems like an awesome idea but I wouldn't.

Whats the song that describes your life most?
- Numb by Linkin Park.

Have you ever been heartbroken?
- Yeah. But not by an actual human.

Whats your favorite color of shoe?
- I like black and gray shoes.

Do you think advertisments are annoying?
- Oh gosh yes. The only exception is when I have to pee.

Do you ever really pay attention to commercials?
- Not most of the time.

What color underwear are you wearing right now? If your even wearing some?
- Hee hee. I'm not wearing underwear.

Would you kiss some if you were going out with someone else?
- Nope.

What do you wish to accomplish before you die?
- I wish to succeed.

Are you afraid of death?
- Yes.

What kind of camera do you have?
- None since a stupid little child broke it.

Are you having a good year?
- In general, I guess it has been a good year.

Whats the highest number you’ve ever counted to?
- I'm not sure. Counting to high numbers seems like something I would've done when I was a child. If I can remember, I probably counted to 1000. But it might've been just 100.

How old where you when you learned how to spell your last name?
- Maybe 3 or 4.

Do you forget things easily?
- Yeah. :S

Have you bought any new music lately?
- Ha ha. Sure.

Does going to school make you nervous?
- A little.

Are you made fun of a lot?
- Not really.

Are you overly truthful?
- I'm not sure. I don't think so.

Do you feel bad when you hurt peoples feelings (that aren’t your friends)
- Yeah.

Do you know what 69 means?
- Yes. Don't remind me.

Have you ever heard of pon and zi?
- YES! A little cliche, reminds me too much of the myspace days but they're pretty cool little things.

How about happy tree friends?
- Yep. It's ironic how I discovered them on a Christian site.

Do you get angry easily?
- With my family, yes.

Do you like the heat?
- Not at all.

Do you wear glasses/contacts?
- I should be wearing glasses.

Would you ever be seen in limited too?
- Nope. (I'm pretty sure it's called Justice now.) And that's only because we don't have any of those near my area.

Can you do the math 12 x 7 in your head?
- Yeah. 84.

Is your hand cramping while taking this survey?
- Nah...

Do you have a limited time to get ready in the morning?
- Yep. I have like 50 minutes.

Do you have a celebrity crush?
- Eh... I guess you can say I do.

Do you think having celebrity crushes is weird?
- Not weird but a little overwhelming especially when the person is someone you absolutely can't have.

Have you ever met a celebrity?
- Err. I don't think so.

Would you ever die your hair neon green with pink polka dots?
- Eh... maybe.

Does your school have a dress code?
- Yeah. But it's not as enforced as I thought it would've been. My friends all told me about the bright green dress violation t-shirt but I haven't seen that around especially since I've seen a bunch of people with belly shirts and short shorts.

Are you allowed to listen to your ipod in school?
- Nope.

Do you even have an ipod?
- Nope. An mp3 and I'm content with it.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
- Not really.

Have you been in love multiple times?
- Nope. Never been in love.

Do you like harry potter?
- I don't really follow the series, so I guess not. Maybe I'll get on the bandwagon one of these days but there's a good chance I won't.

Do You still believe in santa?
- Nope.

Can you count to 100
- Yeah.

Do you like using caps lock?
- I like capitalizing where I'm supposed to so yeah.

Do you have big hands?
- They're not big but slightly chunky. But my parents say I have nice hands. :/

Do you like guys with big feet?
- I don't mind.

Do you like fred from youtube?
- Eh. He's a sell-out. But I used to really enjoy him back in the day.

Do you think its crazy that he has shirts at hot topic?
- Nah... I would've bought one back in the day.

Do you like to do projects?
- Sure, when I'm in the mood.

So what are you going to do after this?
- Stop procrastinating

No comments:

Post a Comment