So yesterday and today, I stayed after school for a bunch of things that seemed interesting.
Yesterday, I specifically stayed for this thing called Literary Magazine. And we talked about how there was gonna be different editors for different parts of the magazine. I'm not sure whether to do the design of the magazine or maybe an article in the magazine. I'm undecided. But I'm falling towards design. I'd totally audition to be editor even though I'm not so good with leadership. But that's fine. It would look good on my Portfolio.
Yeah, but it was a really short meeting where they just talked about fundraising for the magazine and the theme for it. I'm not very good at thinking of things on the spot. I change my mind a lot. I need time on my own. I don't like feeling rushed. But yeah, that's it. Everything seems confusing and time-consuming. But if someone would explain it to me, I'd be happy to oblige.
Since the meeting ended at 4, I decided to go to class meeting which I had been interested in going to for a long while. Class meeting was where our 2014 class got together to decorate a hallway for our class. And there was a competition for the best hallway and blah blah blah. Our theme is the zoo. And we also have to do stuff for the pep rally that's next week. It's all exciting but I wish I had started a long time ago so that I'd feel more a part of everything. I feel like we're just extras hanging around. But I really wanna do something. And I guess I'm just gonna have to stay after all week.
I also stayed after for a club called TLC which is the Christian club at my school. And it was really nice. I partly came for the Christianity part, and partly came for the food. But it was all good. I would've stayed longer except I wanted to get back to class meeting. But after next week, I'd totally come regularly.
They were all really nice. They invited me to play this game called Apples-To-Apples which I still don't understand. When I told them I was leaving, they all waved goodbye even though they didn't know me. It was all very nice which was kinda scary because people were never this nice at my old school. They just weren't. And it's freaking me out.
Everyone that I've been meeting lately have just been soo nice. It's almost impossible not to make friends here. At my old school, no one really cared. I mean, it's not like they were all mean. But it just wasn't super easy. I like this new school. Yeah, I miss stuff from Picnic but I like the change of scenery, I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment