It's just a few minutes until 1:00 AM. Kids shouldn't be up at this time. So I'm gonna make this quick.
I was in the library this afternoon and I was helping my friend work on this project. Sitting next to us was this boy and this girl and the girl was tutoring the boy on his homework. No big deal. And what I'm about to say isn't a big deal either. Probably just me over-analyzing.
Okay, so right before we were about to wrap up, I noticed the dude sitting next to us just wouldn't stop staring at me. And it wasn't a glance kinda stare. It was like a stare, stare. And I don't know what to think.
Am I that ugly that I have to be stared at like that? Or do you like me? Is my face nice? Or what? Is there any other reason?
See what ugly people have to go through?
No comments:
Post a Comment