Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ugh. How Can You Be Cute and Old and Sing?

So I was on Pandora earlier today and I was just listening to random music and this song called Love Hurts by Incubus comes on and I'm attached. It sounds really pretty. I think it's because it reminds me of a song from the past. (I'm not sure what the song is though.) Anyways, so I bookmarked it and now I'm listening to it about 5 hours later, the actual video. Well not now. Now it's Anna Molly by Incubus.

Okay, the thing is, I never really like Incubus. I mean, they're not bad, but they're not on my top list of bands I like. Not on the list actually. Anyway, I never actually knew the band Incubus until earlier this year. But the point is, I never searched up Incubus and never cared to see how they looked because I didn't love any of their songs and yeah.

So I finally like one of their songs and I see the music video and I'm just like, 'Woah. That guy looks gorgeous.' And I'm surprised because I never guessed he would look good. It's not that his voice is bad or anything but I figured he was some skinny dude with his hair cut weird and a hipster-style.

But he's actually pretty older looking. Maybe like late 30s going on to 40. But in the video, he looked stunning with his shoulder length curly hair. LOL. I don't even know the dude's name. INCUBUS! Well. Here's some Google images. They anger me. I don't like when cute guys are old. Like Johnny Depp. It's so frustrating. You definitely can't have him. And wish you could go back in time and just snatch up his 80s body and bring him to the future and keep him in the closet.

I don't have an obsession yet with Incubus so don't expect any New Obsession [Incubus] posts any time soon. But I guess I just had to post how magnificent God's hands can be. But this guy doesn't seem to be totally stable. Or at least my type. There's too many photos on Google Images of him without his top on. I like a guy who's humble, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment