Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Nice To Know You Work Alone.

Ha ha. The Silver Sun Pickups have the oddest title names.


So today was the last day for my class to decorate the hallway for Spirit Week and it looks amazing. All these sophomore peeps came out today and we were almost kicked out because you had to have a pass to stay and there were only a limited about of passes and me and my friend didn't get one. But it was so easy. We just stayed in the room and it was no trouble. No security guards came up to me or anything. I think everyone dumped their passes after the first hour anyway.

People have done so much amazing things and I wish I had done a little more. But I did all I could. People were staying until 10 PM which is crazy. My dad picked me up 7 PM even though I wanted to stay longer. But I had homework, which I just finished now. I hate Pre-Calculus.

And I came to a realization about Pre-Calculus.

I really don't hate math. I like doing harder math. It's just that I don't like doing math I don't understand. Because it's not like I'd rather be doing long division still in the 10th grade. I like a challenge. But I'm not gonna try and do something I don't understand and LIKE IT.

So yeah... the theme for sophomores was the zoo and the hallway looks vicious with the words ZOO in block letters, hanging from the ceiling. And there's bamboo sticks sticking from the ceiling. And there are cages and grass galore. It's so beautiful. I took a snoop at the other hallways for 2015 and 2013. I couldn't see the seniors' because they totally blocked off their hallway with people and the windows were all covered with yellow paper.

I'm not even mad.

The freshmen's hallway is horrid. I mean, it really isn't that horrible. But compared to everyone's else's, it's a shame. But I heard that 2014 did so horrible freshmen year so it's like a tradition I guess. Their theme was the space center and they had orange paper stuck on the walls and they drew all over it in chalk. The only good thing is the stars hanging from the ceiling. And the juniors' hallway looked stunning in purple. They had a beach theme. The seniors' hallway has to be amazing. It's a circus theme. That's like the best one.

So pep rally is tomorrow and I got my t-shirt but I have a major dilemma.

All the shirts in small ran out so my tech teacher gave me one in a medium just for tomorrow that I can exchange later for a small. But I really want to do some touch-ups on the shirt since it looks horrid because the manufacturing company messed it up. And I got a free old 2014 shirt in small that I could decorate but I don't wanna come up to school with an old t-shirt because I love how the back of the new 2014 t-shirt looks like. And I don't have the stuff to make that. And I can't decorate the new t-shirt because I'm gonna have to give it back.

Ugh. Idk...

I don't even know if you understand what I mean. But I guess I like having all this stuff in my mind to get me off of the real depression I'm actually feeling. I have so much projects and homework to do but I'm gonna get it all done on the weekend since I'm not going to homecoming. It would've been nice to go but that doesn't seem like a possibility. Especially since I never asked my parents.

Whateverr.

I also have a rant on Spanish class but I'm gonna save it for another time. I gotta lot of stuff to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment