Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Only Good Thing That Came Out of This Book.

So I was struggling to read Perfect Chemistry a few nights ago and I came across this quote that I really like.

Okay, so the guy who's name is Alex begins to have feelings for Brittany and Alex's friend, Isabel, is like, "You can't fit a triangle into a square. The relationship just wouldn't work out." Something like that.

But then Alex, in his mind, was like, "Yes, if the the square is large enough, you could fit the triangle, with the right equations and stuff."

And I thought about it and I realized that I really liked that. You don't have to be exactly like someone else in order to be close to them. You just have to have a big square (or heart) in order to accept someone different from you.

Lovely, lovely quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment