Friday, September 30, 2011

How Could They Do Something Like That?

I just saw the most horrific video ever and I feel like crying. Actually, I can't cry. I don't feel like crying. But it hurts my heart.

In the video, a man, bleeding all over his body, was being surrounded by a crowd of people cursing him out. A guy in the video was saying mocking the guy because his leg was broken, while kicking him in the broken leg. The crowd began coming up throwing liquids at him while he just laid there, humiliated. People took a tire and put it over his head. He struggled to take it off. But they kept persisting. Making a fool out of him. And then they threw a table at him. And they did something else with the table. I'm not sure what. I couldn't watch. I think they were pounding it on him, on his head. I didn't think much of it now but I think they were trying to decapitate him. Then they lit him on fire and it was so horrific. Seeing the guy being burned alive. And then he was limp, just burning into ashes.

Gosh. It was so horrible.

All because he was gay. I can't believe someone even videotaped that.

I'm so tired of being frustrated and not knowing. I wanna know that this guy is somewhere at peace. Because what was done to him was so painful and unnecessary and stupid and barbaric. And just plain evil. Why are we humans like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment