My SAT Subject Tests are basically in about six hours. Am I prepared?
No. Am I ever?
Anyway, I'm gonna make this really quick because I do have to wake up early tomorrow, get my bag prepared, make my snacks, study a little, a then friggin' clutch these tests.
Surprisingly, the practice tests weren't so bad. The physics one was especially easy and the only reason why I got a few problems wrong was because I was just not thinking correctly. I just need to slow down and assess correctly.
The chemistry one is not so simple. I can't friggin do acids and bases. Please, can they just not exist? I've never hated acids and bases so much in my life.
Why can't we just stick to stoichiometry and gas laws? I'm a master at PV=nRT. Just saying.
Oh. Bee tee dubs. I'm probs gonna be the only one at the testing site since most people, I think, are taking the actual SAT. I honestly do not mind. It's just gonna be pretty funny.
So my friend started talking to me again. I'm pretending I'm totally okay with it but I'm slightly not. How the heck are you gonna ignore me for two weeks and decide to talk to me when you need some answers to the World History homework?
I have to admit though. I do like knowing she's talking to me again.
What else...?
I'm on period. It just started. So that's great. I'm gonna be bent over with cramps tomorrow, trying to figure out the what type of reaction is Fe + S. MERRAAAHHHGG.
Please God. limit the acids and bases reactions and limit the capacitance problems and all the other dumb topics you know I can't do. May the curves be in my favor and let me get over a 700, if that's even possible.
In Jesus' name, I pray.
AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment