Tuesday, September 10, 2013

[9/10/2013] Music I'm Loving Right Now.

Of course, I've been listening to more Silversun Pickups and Incubus. Surprisingly, I've been listening to a WHOLE bunch of The Mars Volta. I didn't think I'd like their music so much two months ago. But I do. And I have an assortment of new and different artists this time. 
  1. Admiration by Incubus
  2. Gone! by The Cure
  3. Ilyena by The Mars Volta
  4. Psychopsilocybin by Incubus
  5. Let Me Out by Future Leaders of the World
  6. Sick Sad Little Word by Incubus
  7. Southern Girl by Incubus
  8. Closer by Kings of Leon
  9. Sunburn by Muse
  10. Simon Says Dance by Nancy Elizabeth
  11. Seasick by Silversun Pickups
  12. Booksmart Devils by Silversun Pickups
  13. Cicatriz by The Mars Volta
  14. Dyslexicon by The Mars Volta
  15. Viscera Eyes by The Mars Volta
  16. She's Got Me Dancing by Tommy Sparks
  17. Where We Should Be by Cherub
  18. Mr. Quiche by Wildcat! Wildcat!
I'll give the Artist of the Moment award to The Mars Volta even though it should be The Silversun Pickups. But they've had their turn and The Mars Volta would be a close second. 


And I'll give an honorable mention to Nancy Elizabeth for featuring this babe in her music video for Simon Says Dance.



No comments:

Post a Comment