I swear, my friends are just as thirsty and D-hydrated as I am. Today, my friend shouted into the streets that she was sexually frustrated. And obviously, she felt no shame.
I told her that I was on the same boat except I don't really show my inner thoughts so publicly. I see my friend acting like this and I wonder if I'm just as desperate. And I guess I am to some point.
So I told her that our mission this year is to get our first kisses. How plausible is that? Very not, mostly likely. But it's nice thinking that we have a mission to complete that MUST be completed. No butts... or booteh. :3
Anyway, I was basically forced to go to Five Guys with my three other friends. And now that I recount the situation, I just realized how weird the whole thing was. I brought my laptop, thinking that I was gonna take a bus to the library and study. I REALLY wanted to do that. But my friends somehow convinced my to go to Five Guys instead, especially because one of my friends said that he was gonna pay. So of course, I couldn't miss the chance.
We didn't actually go to Five Guys because it was expensive. So we went to Burger King instead. So it was four of us: two guys and two girls. The guy paid for my and my gal friend's food and the guys just sat there, filling out Burger King applications while my friend and I ate. Then, they walked us to the bus stop and then we went home. They basically forced me to eat the food that they paid for (and didn't eat themselves), only to go home. Is that not weird?
But that was really nice and gentlemen-like of them. Now I just need to find a guy like that who's cute, not taken, and just as attracted to me.
I just realized that God probably wanted me to go to Five Guys. Wow. My dad had a meeting today and didn't come home until 9 and I have no idea how I would've gotten home if I actually went to the library. WOW. There's no doubt that there's someone up there looking out for me.
So today, we were taken to guidance where we heard a small lecture on applying to college and what not. When I realized what was about to happen, my blood pressure started rising and I wanted out. But it was too late. It had begun and my head almost exploded. Is it possible to be even more stressed than I already was? Apparently yes.
I haven't cried yet but I will. There will be a day when I'll just come home and cry my eyes out.
I have an in-class essay tomorrow that I have not prepared for AT ALL. The teacher gave us days upon days to prep for it and I've done ab-suh-toot-lee nufin'.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment