I feel so conflicted. It's all my dad's fault. But I think I've finally made a decision.
I was thinking about auditioning for Model UN for the past few days. I'm really interested in doing it and I think the thing that's holding me back is the money. The second thing that's holding me back is the lack of time to write and perform a good speech. I have only one night to write and practice it and I just don't know what to do. I want to be in Model UN! I actually do! But I don't know if it's worth it.
Ugh. I know my parents will pay but should I even let them pay? It's $200-250 for the trip fee for the conference in Baltimore. It seems like it'll be a lot of fun. Before I even think of a conference, I need to get in first! Before I even get in, I need to come up with a good speech on military action in Syria. I don't want to utterly fail when I speak in front of those judges.
I just won't do it. I just need some ice cream, a warm cup of black cherry tea, and some sleep because I really wanna bash my head in. Not auditioning is going to really affect me so I need to just stop thinking about it.
I have Stat homework to do and I have to study for SAT. I haven't been studying thoroughly for that. Shame on me.
Please. Someone. Make me some tea before I kill myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment