Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another CHALLENGE! [Again?!?!?] Yes.

Okay. So remember that Summer To-Do List I had? Well. Yeah... One of those To-Do's was LOSE weight.

And I've been online looking up all this chiz on fitness and eating healthy. And omg. THIS IS GONNA BE HARD. But I found a good 8-Week Challenge on this site and here is out it goes.

WORKOUT PLAN:
For June 12 – July 9

Sunday: Weigh In, Rest Day
Monday: 10 min cardio, strengthen core
Tuesday: 30 min cardio
Wednesday: 10 min cardio, strengthen arms
Thursday: 30 min cardio
Friday: 10 min cardio, Strengthen legs
Saturday: 30 min cardio

It’s a good idea to change workout plans every now and then, so this will be the plan for the first 4 weeks. I’ve set these as goals to go by, but feel free to drop the cardio on strengthening days if you need to – or even make your workouts longer if you’re feeling up to it! It’s up to you.

What to do for cardio?
- go walking/jogging… be safe, stretch before you go and wear good shoes!
- Dance… use videos or games, or just go crazy on your own!
- Workout videos :)
- Play sports… by yourself or with friends, and that includes swimming! It’s summer!!!
- Jumping jacks, jump rope
Strength Training?
- for your arms, invest in weights… make sure you can handle them though
- push ups… do the ones from your knees to make sure you have good posture
- bench presses…find a sturdy table or bench. Put the heels of your hands on the edge and scoot your butt off so that your feet are under your knees and your legs are parallel with the ground.
- Crunches for your core, or even Pilates exercises
- Do leg lifts for your legs, or squats
- Lay on your back and open your legs into a V in the air, then pull them together


I hope I'm able to do this. I'm totally unmotivated and yes, I keep breaking my Get Fit challenges. ALL THE TIME.

So here's the plan.

I'm gonna post what I ate/exercised for only Tuesdays and Thursdays so that I don't feel so strained. I should also take a picture of my flabby body or something. I'm gonna start tomorrow on Monday with a Tae Bo tape. And I'll try my hardest to eat healthy. I'm probably gonna make myself a fruit salad or something. Yep Yep.


So you know how on the plan it says to weigh in? So yeah. Every Sunday, I'm gonna weigh in. And I'm gonna end the challenge thing on August 19th, the day after my birthday. So yeah... I hate weighing myself but I already know I'm fat so... here it is.

My scale kinda sucks but I think it's like 126 or 127 pounds.

And here are some photos. They suck since I took it in my room, using a small pot of cream as the "tri-pod", and a 2 second self-timer. But whatever.







I'm sorry for the third long post for today. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment