Friday, June 3, 2011

LMOS: Day 3 [My Friends Want Me To Feel Bad]

13 more days...

Recently, a lot of my friends have been bringing up the fact that I'm not gonna be at their school next year. Especially my tennis friends since the school that I went to totally kicked their butts unfairly this season. It's so freakin' sad. I seriously nee to get my camera out. I'm slacking.

Looks like I'm going to senior graduation on Monday. At first, I thought I wasn't gonna be able to go since I never went to any of the orchestra practices. And then I kinda felt good about it because I got to sleep-in and relax by myself at home. No brothers or sister. But then, someone told me that playing at graduation was like our Orchestra finals and was like 600 points. HA. I was NOT gonna fail Orchestra. So I agreed to go. So I guess I'm going even though I really have no idea how to play the song. And I didn't wanna bring a big violin case on the bus. So I'm not even gonna be able to practice. Meh. We'll see how this works out.

I never know what I want.

Okay. Here's the survey of the day.

The Had Section.

1. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would you want it and what would you get? 
I would get it on my shoulder and it would be a quote in Igbo [My Nigerian Language].

2. If you HAD to dye your hair which color would you choose? 
I would die my hair red. Not a bright red but a dark classy looking red.

3. If you HAD to get a piercing (THAT ISN’T YOUR EARS) what would you get pierced? 
I would get a lip piercing.

4. If you HAD to change your name…what new name would you choose? 
I'm not sure. I can't even think of a name that I would name my children. I'm good with the name I have.

The Would You Section. 

1. If you could go bungee jumping, would you?
Heck. No.

2. Would you move somewhere else, if you could? 
Right now? No. There's nowhere else I'd rather be to tell you the truth.

3. If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go? 
If I got to bring my family along. But I'm terribly afraid of riding a plane for some reason.

4. If you found 10 million dollars, and it was YOURS to spend, what would you do with it? 
I'd give it to my parents to handle it. Seriously. Sike. I'll buy myself a phone and some clothes. I wouldn't go crazy. Probably give like 5 million to charities. I don't know... right now I feel very content with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment